AlRrATo

soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
i'll start by saying thanks to funksnotdead for turning me on to this place...
in a short while i made some good friends... & met some serious foolz as well...

to the homies shig, daze, asprin, bam, paycheck, umad, jinx, ovulationist, matthew 33rd, AP, missbassie, delay, simon, kingmoist, rosshogg, dj day, herm, umad, hcrinck, meatyogre, castillo & prolly a few others im blanking on...
mad respect to all you muthafuckas for keepin shit beyond real & being just str8 up solid heads...
time has come for me to bounce out this joint, hold the applause...

if the current censorship going on here was imposed by some political forces everyone would be up in arms about it, i for one cant be a part of this shit no more, yeah im new here, so i never knew this place b4, just know it since ive been a member & watched it go down hill more often than not...
if anyone needs to get at me, ill check pm's now & again, but as for being above ground aint gonna happin' any time soon...

most of you i mentioned i have my info, if you need it holler, def dont wanna lose contact w/ none a yall'
unless this post gets deleted for being to blunt, which seems to be the rilla these days, ill catch ya on the flip...

Alrrato y muchas gracias,

el drezer

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Man, I need to give you a call. Been working a lot of weekends lately, but I haven't forgotten. I'll catch you in the real world.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts

• dont let these chavalas get you down. see you in a minute brother.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

damn, , def cant forget my motherfuckin man electrode...
    much respect...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

but i feel ya mang. I'mma get at you this weekend, free cel minutes and all, for them long ass convos we get into. ha

Man, I need to give you a call. Been working a lot of weekends lately, but I haven't forgotten. I'll catch you in the real world.

please do dawg...

• dont let these chavalas get you down. see you in a minute brother.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    see ya

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    haha, the sad face was because you're leaving. Anyways, for someone who's been here for a relatively short time in comparison, you made quite the impact...the reminiscing about the 'good ol' days', unintentionally hillarious beatdown stories, opening me up to obscure punk. Respect dude

see ya

believe it leva...

• Respect, gonna miss you on here. We still need to trade flicks!!

Phil

Respect, gonna miss you on here. We still need to trade flicks!!

Phil
    yo man, i forgot you cuz you undertheradar! we def need to trade up some flicks, i know you got re*p files!!! i'll get you my info asap...

nuf respect...

• must have been the blueberry boobonic bagel.

just because your going on tour with the simpson sister's doesn't mean you wont have time to post on the board.

hopefully i see you through the krylonic haze in a week foo.