call of the dead [video games-r]

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
i just posted the pic of danny trejo in the machete thread......

but after watching this trailer [yes, video games have trailers now.....] i figured it deserves it's own thread.

http://youtu.be/42dIAt2-VpM

:face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt:

edited because embedding wouldn't work for some reason. f'n technology huh?

Comments

• yeah, I saw this the other day and my brain hurt. just bananas on a conceptual level

b/w

i call Rooker

• dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    For a split second, I thought "What does Stan Lee have to do with zombies?"

The voice-acting casts for these games keep getting more and more uh star-studded? Crazy how far video games have come.

Kind of tired of this faux-grindhouse aesthetic, though.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Damn this is really taking a leaf out of Rockstars book re: undead nightmare.
    They cant be too happy about this.
    I played black ops but didnt enjoy it as much.

anyway if this is a psn download feature the whole hack scenario will be a serious downer on this package. psn users are likely to be a little hesitant to purchase on psn network for a while

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    looks awesome, but Im more looking forward to playing the 4 new regular dlc maps....
    as soon as THE FUCKING PSN COMES BACK ONLINE GODAMNIT!!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    mattB said:
    looks awesome, but Im more looking forward to playing the 4 new regular dlc maps....
    as soon as THE FUCKING PSN COMES BACK ONLINE GODAMNIT!!

Yeah, I bought that other expansion pack for $15 or something. Would be reluctant to shell it out again. But I guess that's how the PSN makes money, that is until it was completely shut down by hackers, whom then stole our credit card information. But I'm not mad...

I did also get that Undead jernet, which is pretty fun. And, I pre-ordered that L.A. Noire game. I'm more of a choose-your-own-adventure style gamer than a first-person shooter.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Yeah, I bought that other expansion pack for $15 or something. Would be reluctant to shell it out again.
    Yeah, definitely not cheap. But Im pretty hooked right now so Ill shell out again.

white_tea said:
    completely shut down by hackers, whom then stole our credit card information.
    Would love to know the full story behind it. I dont think it was completely shut down by hackers as such.
    It was just such a serious compromise that Sony can't risk keeping it up and running until they're satisfied that they've sealed up the holes.
    What is it, a week now? on a 70 million user network?

• yeah, they're saying the network will be back up may 4th, just in time for the release of this. and i wouldn't be surprised if Sony offers the expansion pack on their dime to make up for the security breach/downtime.

• dwyhajlo said:
    For a split second, I thought "What does Stan Lee have to do with zombies?"

The voice-acting casts for these games keep getting more and more uh star-studded? Crazy how far video games have come.

the new voices add to the list of others in the game, like ice cube, Sam worthington and Ed Harris. i thought it was pretty next level having Hans Zimmer do the score for the last on too.