An arresting photo

tabiratabira 856 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
This photo has been haunting me ever since I first saw it a couple of weeks ago. I've seen the other meth faces on the net but none of them got to me as much as this one. Talk about throwing it all away. Sorry if this puts a downer on your day.

Comments

• Options
    tabira said:
    Sorry if this puts a downer on your day.

Somehow, someway, I'll find a way to pull through.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    she actually looks less creepy in the 2008 pic

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    Sween said:
    tabira said:

gee how sardonic of you

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    NOT EVEN ONCE.

• Options
    tabira said:
    Sween said:
    tabira said:

gee how sardonic of you

Sorry sweetie.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    tabira said:

Looks like Lindsay Lohan. Unsettling indeed.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    How much of that is natural aging, though? Seven years is a long time; some chicks fall off fast after their early 20's. If she had a non-meth-using twin to use as a control then we'd know. And she's wearing makeup in both pics so she could actually look far worse.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    How much of that is natural aging, though? Seven years is a long time; some chicks fall off fast after their early 20's. If she had a non-meth-using twin to use as a control then we'd know. And she's wearing makeup in both pics so she could actually look far worse.

HA!

chick is seriously busted

• http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-tattoo-20110422,0,1399043.story

"The process was routine. L.A. County Sheriff's homicide investigator Kevin Lloyd was flipping through snapshots of tattooed gang members.

Then one caught his attention.

Inked on the pudgy chest of a young Pico Rivera gangster who had been picked up and released on a minor offense was the scene of a 2004 liquor store slaying that had stumped Lloyd for more than four years.

Each key detail was right there: the Christmas lights that lined the roof of the liquor store where 23-year-old John Juarez was gunned down, the direction his body fell, the bowed street lamp across the way and the street sign ??? all under the chilling banner of RIVERA KILLS, a reference to the gang Rivera-13."

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    tabira said:
    This photo has been haunting me ever since I first saw it a couple of weeks ago. I've seen the other meth faces on the net but none of them got to me as much as this one. Talk about throwing it all away. Sorry if this puts a downer on your day.

FTFY

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

i can't wait to see how the tat of mr. peanut getting yoked comes out.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    someone post up the GOT HOTTER faces of meth picture

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Reynaldo said:

It typically takes more than 7 years to develop such pronounced drooping of the brow bone.

Why do meth-heads pluck their brows to death?

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    hobo_d said:
    someone post up the GOT HOTTER faces of meth picture

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    vintageinfants said:

i can't wait to see how the tat of mr. peanut getting yoked comes out.

I mean, having a nut allergy is one thing, but this...

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    probably shouldn't have clicked on this thread as I drink my morning coffee. I'm just glad no one took this into meth-mouth or krokodil territory.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• day said:
    tabira said:

FTFY

I am dying.