APRIL FINDS

Comments

• April=tax gwop
    Attached files

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Barduhn was 8 bucks....the rest were $3.00 and less....SST M- in the shrink was a buck.

Lloyd Sims & The Untouchables on Power is sealed....anyone know if it's worth opening??

This is a strange one with some pretty obscure cuts for a comp.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Alright...I've been pretty eager to share these ones...straight outta Zambia

The WITCH album is an absolute facemelter...but unfortunately has a pretty gnarly bubble warp on the outer edge, making it impossible to get through the first few minutes of each side.

These are just a few others I picked up today:

• Gotta share this story because it's just so awesome. My aunt knows about my love for records so she calls me on her cell because she's at an antique fair and the lady has some records she's selling. She starts reading off titles to me and I'm telling her "grab it", or "pass". Then she says "Les De Merle - Transfusions" and I was like "Grab It!!!" Altogether she got 18 records for $3 because the lady selling them didn't want to have to carry them back home! My Aunt's first time digging and she strikes gold!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    great story and sick zambian finds

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    wow this thread has for some serious shit in it. nice finds!

im assuming thats the same "Witch" as the "lazy bones" one?

anyway..

^^reel to reels. i dont have a player but i had a hard time leaving these behind (did leave behind many others)

• wow, nice zambia finds! Hows that witch compare to their other albums?

found these today:

heres two song off the lifun for those who don't know what it is:

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    It is the same WITCH that has been re-issued on Now-Again. From what info I can find, I think Lukombo Vibes is their third album. Its very similar in style to their other releases if you've heard them... I will rip some tunes once I get the vinyl cleaned and maybe fix the warp.

I am pretty choked the Peace LP was cover-less:

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    wow those are both pretty sick

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Had a good dig at the local record show a few days past, just got a chance to take some shots. Most come from there, though the Tenorio Jr. doesn't... it came from a sketchy Brazillian dealer, but his price was right--what a record holy sh*****t. The Max Greger is blowin my mind, as is Compost and West African Cosmos.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    pcmr said:

He's doing 4 nights in NY w/ Wanda De Sah. Already got my tickets and am ready to Stan the fuck out.
    Deciding which joint I want to bring for him to sign though. Maybe I'll bring that one...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    wandah sa is a grail of mine
    nice enjoy!

• got my mitts on a relatively untouched batch o' spirtual/free jazz...few of these are dupes (the strata's; carlos ganrett) that i'll post on the trade page

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Good lord!

• here are a couple of the funkier bits:

Mike Taylor - "Brute Force"

Mike Taylor - "Black Thunder"

Jan Wroblewsi - "Punktowicek"

Jazovy Ochestra - "Stare Koreni"

Jazovy Ochestra - "Ogarski"

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Two long time wants I scored today at my buddy's shop.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    stuff from the night owl show and beyond... all of this is pretty much up for grabs.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    stuff from the night owl show and beyond... all of this is pretty much up for grabs.
    i dont see nothin

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    april started off slow for me, things picked up a little bit recently though, heres a few scoops some better and some not so better, anyway, thought it would be fun putting these into a video, so here yall go, easter record pron..

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    and a batch of these

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    These were actually from last week (from Records LA), but just got around to listening to them.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Just grabbed these from a local shop. The Optigan Movin' disc is up for grabs. If anyone's interested PM me any trades/offers.

Bobtheorange....That Trubrot is a sick find in the wild.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Picked this up from a dealer acquaintance in a bar yesterday, have yet to give it a whirl

• planlessplanless 819 Posts
    upskiboo said:
    and a batch of these

damn nice :beerbang:

• dakardakar 11 Posts
    some nice finds, y'all!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    havent been out looking much this month, but here are the few field finds I decided to give a new home...I am especially excited about the Roy Montrell and the Finni-Mo

The_Hook_Up said:
    ha

Great song....used this as the weekly kick-off tune on my old radio show.