BAN SOULONE

2»

Comments

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    New dudes trying to be down by ganging up on lil' dudes like SoulOne is :nagl:

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    FREE SOULONE

his poasts are hilarious

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    the 1000+ people who viewed this thread repeat after me
    Soulhawk said:
    FREE SOULONE

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I personally do not support banning in any fashion but some of you clowns need to make your minds up. In one thread you're attacking this dude saying how wack he is and then in other threads these same clowns are supporting him, wtf!?!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    FREE THE SOULONE ONE!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    FREE THE SOULONE SEVENTEEN!

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    if i wanted comedy, i'd watch a movie. BAN!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    So we should ban certain posters because some people don't have the will or self control to skip the posts and/or engage said posters?

Funny comedy is mentioned - why are we getting rid of folks with a sense of humour and keeping those with none?

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    damms said:
    the 1000+ people who viewed this thread repeat after me
    Soulhawk said:
    FREE SOULONE

bassie said:
    So we should ban certain posters because some people don't have the will or self control to skip the posts and/or engage said posters?

Funny comedy is mentioned - why are we getting rid of folks with a sense of humour and keeping those with none?

I just want to ban that damn emoticon!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    bassie said:

:killin_it:

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    Breez said:
    BobDesperado said:
    I'm guessing Mr. Lockzzz IS soulone.

Agreed, but who is SoulOne?

I could not possibly care less.

frisky_barrcuda is the same guy, too.

What's up with these dudes who get banned and come back under a different name?

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    bassie said:

Okay, but can we also ban the use of multiple question marks and exclamation points? Shit's as bad as drawing little hearts over the letter i.

• Options
    Horseleech said:
    BobDesperado said:
    Breez said:
    BobDesperado said:
    I'm guessing Mr. Lockzzz IS soulone.

Agreed, but who is SoulOne?

I could not possibly care less.

frisky_barrcuda is the same guy, too.

What's up with these dudes who get banned and come back under a different name?

They're exhibiting the traditional American value of perseverance.

BobDesperado said:
    Rockadelic said:
    bassie said:

Okay, but can we also ban the use of multiple question marks and exclamation points? Shit's as bad as drawing little hearts over the letter i.

I know this is a terrible habit....I do it at work too although no one has had the nerve to tell me it annoys them....I think multiple exclamation points get the pass more so than ?????

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The combo-pack rules though, right??!!!??!

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    as funny and weird as i find the guys posts, just ban him and let's keep it moving!

bassie said:
    The combo-pack rules though, right??!!!??!

Some guys get to their mid-life crisis and buy a Corvette.....I just overuse punctuation!!!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts