More Batman News

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
Murder Conviction Would Cost Millionaire???s Widow Everything She Wanted

Prosecutors allege Narcy Novack would do anything to get her hands on millions in cold hard cash, properties and other assets, even willing to have her wealthy husband killed to take it all.
But federal prosecutors want the U.S. government to seize it all should Narcy Novack and her brother, Cristobal Veliz, end up convicted. And they stand to lose a lot. Uncle Sam will take into forfeiture the Fort Lauderdale, Florida properties, the estates of Ben Novack Jr. and his mother, Bernice Novack, multiple bank accounts, multiple luxury and vintage cars, including a custom-designed 1977 Lincoln Batmobile, boats, Ben Novack???s prized million-dollar Batman memorabilia collection, the murdered millionaire???s life insurance policy, $800,000 in jewelry and at least $95,000 in alleged stolen cash.

Comments

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    Crazy. Just yesterday, I was driving in my parents neighborhood and some dude drove right past me in a exact replica of the 60's TV version of the Batmobile. I though somebody dosed me. My parents live in this gated community about a hour outside of San Francisco. Shit was Bizarro.
    On a side note. My cousin owned one of the original A team vans for a few years. Dude was wild too. Who knows what kinda crazy shit he was doing in the that van. He was kind of a playboy.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    coolchris said:

On a side note. My cousin owned one of the original A team vans for a few years.

throw in Fonz's leather jacket and he will rule the world.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    It's a god damn muthafuckin shame that the 60s tv show hasn been on VHS or DV-muthafuckin D.

I'm fuckin 41 got dam years old and I really would be fulfilled if this shit was available before I die. On the real.

I don't have kids yet that I know of hee hee, but I would just love to have access to that show and sit down w some fuckin brats and break shit down.

My ex wifey brings her daughter over and I've got her hooked on BATMAN, w/out trying. She sees the Huntress,black canary,batgirl,and other female heroines who work along side batman and she intrigued.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    coolchris said:
    On a side note. My cousin owned one of the original A team vans for a few years.

Does anyone remember at Knott's i think, where you could "lift" up the front of the A-Team van and get your picture taken?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    The-gaffler said:
    coolchris said:

Does anyone remember at Knott's i think, where you could "lift" up the front of the A-Team van and get your picture taken?

Universal studios. I've got a picture at my parent's house.

• Options
    batmon said:
    My ex wifey brings her daughter over and I've got her hooked on BATMAN, w/out trying. She sees the Huntress,black canary,batgirl,and other female heroines who work along side batman and she intrigued.

Was Bat-Mite male or female?

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    The-gaffler said:
    coolchris said:

Universal studios. I've got a picture at my parent's house.

Ah I have the same pic too - with a big massive Conan The Barbarian display in the background - 1982 ftw

b/w

batmon said:
    It's a god damn muthafuckin shame that the 60s tv show hasn been on VHS or DV-muthafuckin D.

I'm fuckin 41 got dam years old and I really would be fulfilled if this shit was available before I die. On the real.

Torrent that shit son

or pick up a bootleg

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Bootleg is not an option. Were talmbout batman.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    batmon said:

Im pretty happy with my filmation journey to the centre of the earth and fantastic voyage boots.
    no patience to wait for an official release.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    The-gaffler said:
    coolchris said:

wasn't this at universal studios? i know i've seen it, but i've never been to knotts...

• staxwax said:
    batmon said:

Im pretty happy with my filmation journey to the centre of the earth and fantastic voyage boots.
    no patience to wait for an official release.

i've never heard of either of these. my 5 yr old loves both of the movies, so she'll probably be stoked on the cartoons. time to order!