so that what's up.

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    exactly

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    ya'll need to kiss and make up. Or call each other up on the telephone man to man instead of wasting my bandwidth!

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i was typing in the the thread as it was deleted

trippy

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Please refrain yourselves from the self-indulgent bickering.

It's not about you. And I'm not talking about one person specifically..

There are a handful of people, who whether they realize it or not, are poisoning this site.

Somebody delete this post too please.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    delete

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    or guzzo could just get his own site and we'd be saved this bi weekly ritual

• ya'll need to kiss and make up. Or call each other up on the telephone man to man instead of wasting my bandwidth!

RAJ THAT THREAD WAS HOT.

I PAY TO POST HERE!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

in all seriousness. I hate this bullshit and I wish cats that want to just create conflict with me would find something better to do with thier time. It's annoying, insluting, and just plain stupid.

No I don't want to pick a fight with (insert name here) soulstrutter. No I don't find your attempts to annoy me to be enjoyable and no they don't belong here. Take that shit to kindergardenplayground.com or something.

Let me post my foolishness about records, life stories, and other randomness without hassle just like everyone else.

in all seriousness. I hate this bullshit and I wish cats that want to just create conflict with me would find something better to do with thier time. It's annoying, insluting, and just plain stupid.

No I don't want to pick a fight with (insert name here) soulstrutter. No I don't find your attempts to annoy me to be enjoyable and no they don't belong here. Take that shit to kindergardenplayground.com or something.

Let me post my foolishness about records, life stories, and other randomness without hassle just like everyone else.

You realize that posts like this are why people get annoyed with you.

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy man.

If you stopped giving people ammo by biting your toungue it might help the situation.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    ya'll need to kiss and make up. Or call each other up on the telephone man to man instead of wasting my bandwidth!

'take it outside' is definitely good decorum

• MY ASS HURTS

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

If you stopped giving people ammo by biting your toungue it might help the situation.

whatever man, people do that shit cause they want to, but really though, don't fault me for it when folks constantly come at me sideways. If they don't want dumb things to happen they need to check themselves. I can't be held responsible for others actions

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

whatever man, people do that shit cause they want to, but really though, don't fault me for it when folks constantly come at me sideways. If they don't want dumb things to happen they need to check themselves. I can't be held responsible for others actions

Comedy

• or guzzo could just get his own site and we'd be saved this bi weekly ritual

get one of these... please

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

jesus christ dawg, plaese to give it up...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

than plain and simple, stop riding me on it.

whatever man

Dude.

I'm giving you solid advice that any parent would tell a kid on the playground who was getting picked on.

Ignore them and eventually they will stop.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

i think you forgot to read what i wrote...

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

seriously... just stop. annoying. everyone.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    "Uh oh, oh no, Here we go again!"

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah