BAN Strut

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
F*ck it. Name names and let's get this show on the road. I'll start.

Soulone

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Staxwax

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I thought this was going to be something in honor of those who have been banned. Like people who've hosted SNL five times.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Some of these new guys are the-breaks.com grade. We need more OGs to up in here to throw their weight around. Paging Kala.

that's a cop out

what OG wants to rub shoulders with some of these mouthbreathers?

• Soulhawk said:
    that's a cop out

what OG wants to rub shoulders with some of these mouthbreathers?

I'm no OG or anything, but yeah.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    bobdesperado.

shit went sour ever since that fuckhead raised his head for the third time.

and all those poptart dipshits whose bland posts blend into each other and clog the board like diarrhea

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This gonna turn into dudes talmbout Save the Whales and shit, defending freedom speech n shit

"just put them on ignore" soft baby doo-doo shit.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    No. This thread is restricted to those who believe that men should be men, women should be women, and poptarts should hit the fucking bricks.

IT'S EXODUS TIME.

DB_Cooper for Moderhateur!!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

Soulone

My initial reaction was who the fuck is that?

I assumed he was one of those maggoty little bitches who builds up a post count by adding insignifigance and sweet fuck all to the board and before we know it are part of the furniture. Fuck that.

Then I clicked over to the Cobain thread and saw his mighty contribution. At least i think it was him, these cum garglers are interfuckingchangable as far as im concerned.

Now im not around here as much as i used to be, and since the new version dropped i wield the golden ban hammer no more but goddamn im sick of faceless little shits like this swamping this place with their drivel. Some of these new posters add nothing but static.

RAJ: chop em off at the fuckin knees boss, its culling time.

moderhatters can't BAN anymore?

shame

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Soulhawk said:

start here
    http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/69463/

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    We're past the point of moderation. Time to regulate.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

Soulone

This is the same clown as Bawls / lilmonstu. Dude needs to go ASAP. For the love of christ.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Soulhawk said:

+1

Give him one of these

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

Soulone

Yes.

soulone said:
    Not a whole lot there for me.

RIP

Smoking is big in the music business, I guess. Also, I always see restaurant people step outside in group to smoke. There is a university extension center building next to the field I used to work it where Japanese people gather to smoke. Quite frankly, I can't stand the stuff.

But, I know people sell cigarettes, alternatives for smoking, and that doctors treat smoking related health problems.

In a Nirvana thread. Earth shattering.

Nuke these roaches.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Soulhawk said:
    Staxwax

dude talking about 'fags' all the time. ban him.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I know that I'm fairly new around here but I have to say, NEW STRUTTERS Please chill with the wack ass poasts! With all the negativity goin round bout us newbies a lot of yall really ain't helping things any. I'm trying to soak up knowledge, make trades and stimulate good interesting thread/conversations. You dudes are making it hard for anyone that's Strut Worthy. And, with that said, carry-on.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    With all the negativity goin round bout us newbies a lot of yall really ain't helping things any. I'm trying to soak up [del]knowledge[/del] WE ARE THE WORLD vs DO THEY KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS threads

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    With all the negativity goin round bout us newbies a lot of yall really ain't helping things any. I'm trying to soak up [del]knowledge[/del] WE ARE THE WORLD vs DO THEY KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS threads

Haha, that's what I'm talking about. WE ARE THE WORLD vs DO THEY KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS??? What the fuck?! Who cares?!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Soulstrut used to be somewhat self-policing.

• im guilty of throwing up a few termite infested threads, but for the most part i don't type shit if i don't really have something that will advance the conversation.

is this not a widely held ethos?

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

Soulone

i laugh at the pure absurdity of his posts.
    my fav was the euroman pose discussion...

soulone
    Posted: 06 March 2011 07:43 PM
    How about:
    Skinny jeans, smoking a clover, wearing a fedora...
    "the real hip-hop is over Here!"
    smile

soulone
    Posted: 06 March 2011 08:57 PM
    Well, I guess not.
    How about Buddy Holly glasses, skate shoes or Nike SB's, and carpenter pants with paint all over them from their murals. Maybe a Kangol to top it off.
    smile

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    Soulhawk said:
    Staxwax

dude talking about 'fags' all the time. ban him.

You're imagining things. Fantasizing?

b/w

kids getting upset at people not cosigning and or dickriding the strut innercircle - pleez.
    Racking up 5000+ posts by nondescript cosigning with no finds attached is a hard act to follow - im looking at you Jaymack - gtfoohwtbs

• this smells like an epic thread is born...

• minimini 879 Posts

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    negativity
    you need to

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I don't really care any more about banning as the focus of the posting and make up of the posters of the site has shifted for good so being pissed off about it is like pissing into the wind.

However it would be nice to perhaps limit the stream of pointless or incomprehensible shit to the site. Think there was a way to limit the number of posts someone could do a day - seem to recall this being implemented for SuperPoaster - could this be applied to new sign ups so that a certain length of time was required before they could start threads? Seems like an easy way of keeping everyone happy.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

Eg. Allow 3 reply daily max for new members upto 1 month, at which point they gain full poasting rights.

B/w

Instant ban if they don't introduce themselves.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Junior said:
    I don't really care any more about banning as the focus of the posting and make up of the posters of the site has shifted for good so being pissed off about it is like pissing into the wind.

this, and if the moderator(s) aren't going to police the site nobody else is going to do it for them. It's your site. Get it how you know you want it.tm