OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 2

2»

Comments

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    Ronnie is a god damn booze hound!

• ronnie seems coked up.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Nah -- if you watched last season, of even if you just see pics of Ronnie from beginning and the end, dudes weight fluctuated like a mawfucka. He's on the juice.

• Woimsah said:
    Nah -- if you watched last season, of even if you just see pics of Ronnie from beginning and the end, dudes weight fluctuated like a mawfucka. He's on the juice.

I just assumed that for all of the guys on that show, but Ronnie especially. The past few episodes watching some of his mannerisms made me really believe that he was on it.

• incompletejigsaw said:
    Woimsah said:

I just assumed that for all of the guys on that show, but Ronnie especially. The past few episodes watching some of his mannerisms made me really believe that he was on it.

Curious, what mannerisms does one display on the juice? Serious question.
    I don't know or even ever see juiced dudes here in La. Beer guts, mostly.

Oh, and this show is pretty entertaining.

• vinylstalker said:
    incompletejigsaw said:
    Woimsah said:

Curious, what mannerisms does one display on the juice? Serious question.
    I don't know or even ever see juiced dudes here in La. Beer guts, mostly.

Oh, and this show is pretty entertaining.

What I meant by mannerisms was more his occassional attitude swings. One moment he'd be laughing and joking around, and the next moment he'd be sublime and silent for moments on end. I know that some of his noticeable mannerisms have been as a result of his drunkedness, but even my sister who's a nurse knew the minute she saw Ronnie's attitude he was on something serious. But then again, he might just be full of it. And "it" is something that I don't want to have.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Who's still watching??

Call it trash. It's one of the few shows I look forward to.

Kinda sad another season's ending.

I know I wasn't the only one that thought those two Canadian chicks
    were men.

• Options
    It's like watching a bunch of dumbass douchebags getting drunk in a rundown bus station.

I don't understand why anyone wants to see it a second time.

But to each his own.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It's basically a big dysfunctional family.

Who CAN'T relate to that?

Pretty interesting also because they're relatively young and
    after the second season, you really start to see everyone's personalities
    and how they're constantly changing.

The characters on there are somehow likeable cuz they're all Italian Americans
    or whatever. Usually with these reality shows, it's Blacks/Whites, and maybe a Latina
    or Asian chick.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    So this show is on tv in England. I guess we're on season 1. I have a question about 'The Situation'. Does he come out as being gay in any of the later shows/seasons?

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    So this show is on tv in England. I guess we're on season 1. I have a question about 'The Situation'. Does he come out as being gay in any of the later shows/seasons?
    not yet...........

• oh u gotta be kiddin me...