I am Shorty

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited April 2011 in Strut Central
I be 4'11".

Comments

• No Mas like Shorty, cuz it's all about me.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    i am i be i am i am

That 12in she came out with almost 8 years ago(I think), was pretty slept and nice. I just remember that "Like This" track was pretty decent and the flip was nice too. I need to pull that out and listen to it again. One of the few rap records I heald on to as far as things being recent.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Who is the dude who says "I am patrick and I be the biggest shit collector."

Shorty's verse on in the woods is cool too.

I bought that shorty no mas 12 inch at ameoba nd for some reason they subtracted it from my total instead of charging me. They basically paid me $6 to take it.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    A few years ago during the final days of Myspace, I changed my Who'd You Like To Meet to read "I want to meet Shorty No Mas before my best friend does." Two days later I get a message from her (mind you, she wasn't my Myspace friend) saying something like "So has your best friend met me yet?" Of course, I was super excited and thought I'd be able to turn it into a online mack session but she never replied to my response to her.

A couple days later I realized that a Google search of her name pulled up my Myspace page and deduced that's that how she found my comment.

Shorty No Mas, if you're reading this, I'm still crushing on you, girl!

• age said:
    i am i be i am i am

That 12in she came out with almost 8 years ago(I think), was pretty slept and nice. I just remember that "Like This" track was pretty decent and the flip was nice too. I need to pull that out and listen to it again. One of the few rap records I heald on to as far as things being recent.

^^^ WANT ^^^

Anyone want to trade or $ell??

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    age said:
    i am i be i am i am

^^^ WANT ^^^

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=621927&ev=rb

• serch4beatz said:
    TheKindCromang said:
    age said:
    i am i be i am i am

^^^ WANT ^^^

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=621927&ev=rb

COPPED!

Thanks!