HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Mek_Jagger said:
    em... thanks. it seemed hilarious after 15 pints of guinness. but with the post paddys day hangover it looked like the ramblings of a cantankerous old bastard. there was mention of an electric shrimp too. :bug: jesus.

It's funny! Now get some pho!

• elise said:

get some pho!

the noodley soup ? not sure that will work elise, i need a blood transfusion, a pot of stew and a hammock right now. plus i have to run the gauntlet of dublin city again in a few hours. maybe raj should incorporate a breathalyzer at the login page. all good on the pm's - nobody took offense. :beerbang:

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Mek_Jagger said:
    elise said:

get some pho!

the noodley soup ? not sure that will work elise, i need a blood transfusion, a pot of stew and a hammock right now. plus i have to run the gauntlet of dublin city again in a few hours. maybe raj should incorporate a breathalyzer at the login page. all good on the pm's - nobody took offense. :beerbang:

That means he would have to sell more T-shirts. Hell, maybe even pants!

Noodley soup is always to the rescue! Get yer stew on. I didn't know you live in the Motherland!? I want to visit someday.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    By the way, I read hammock as "ham hock".

• ^^^ drunk no doubt. aye, gimme a shout if you're ever out this way.
    easy.

• JusMeJusMe 68 Posts
    oh shhhh.. didnt know Mek posted on soulstrut! that mix is serious!

also, Paddy's day is the idiot olympics. stupid hats and drunk children everywhere.

that being said i had a great day and acted like an drunken fool along with everyone else,