Bad Teacher. (New Cameron Diaz movie-related)

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
I'm not usually a fan of crass-for-the-sake-of-being-crass movies but this trailer is ridiculously funny and Cameron Diaz is RAW AS YOUKNOWWHAT.

http://www.slashfilm.com/bad-teacher-redband-trailer/

(Unimbeddable)

Comments

• haha this looks enjoyable...

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I think T-Lake is a funny dude

• jjfad027 said:

I think they're both better doing comedy.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    This is the type of movie I usually pretend I'm too sophisticated to watch, but I must admit, the trailer made me laugh and the cast seems pretty good.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I can't stand her face.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    its like a bad female rip off of:

thats how hollywood works.. take a succefull show or movie, and copy things of it..

• Jamal said:

thats how hollywood works.. take a succefull show or movie, and copy things of it..

it looks better than this, and Danny McBride didn't invent school comedy.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Jamal said:

With more than a little Bad Santa thrown in for good measure. I'll probably still rent it, though, despite my sense that most of the good parts are in the trailer.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts
    CinisterCee said:
    Jamal said:

it looks better than this, and Danny McBride didn't invent school comedy.

yeah but Eastbown was not a typical school comedy ..you know what i mean.

but yeah..fuck it.

• DJ_Enki said:
    despite my sense that most of the good parts are in the trailer.

After watching that trailer it sort of felt that I'd watched the whole film since it seemed to pretty much run through the whole narrative, along with the ending.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    After watching that trailer it sort of felt that I'd watched the whole film since it seemed to pretty much run through the whole narrative, along with the ending.

A lot of films can be wrapped up in 3 minutes and you wouldn't miss a thing.

Like this movie f.i.

• leon said:

Like this movie f.i.

Same goes for life. Born, school, work, die.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    jjfad027 said:

Totally agree. Also, Cameron Diaz looks surprising hot in this movie. But then again I think it's just the character: smoking weed and any chick that refers to penis as cock is always a plus,,,, a dirty little plus.

• Reynaldo said:
    I can't stand her face.
    I want to sit on her face.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Herm said:
    leon said:

Like this movie f.i.

Same goes for life. Born, school, work, die.

eh... no? Anyway, seems to me timberlake makes a well timed carreer move.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Walter_Nagl said:
    Reynaldo said:
    I can't stand her face.
    I want to sit on her face.

Um, I think she could beat you up.