Options

What Is Your State Worst At?

edited February 2011 in Strut Central

Finally, something that will make no one happy.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Texas wins at Death Penalty, Garage 45's, half buried Cadillacs, political hair styles, albino musicians, serial killers with the middle name Wayne, millionaires, professional sports team owner egos, Presidential assassinations and population growth.

• Taxation without Representation

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I had to read student essays from Wyoming about their most "dramatic moment in their life," and all they would talk about was so and so died in a car accident.

• Options
    I want to know why bestiality is so big in Washington.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    BobDesperado said:

Are you a balloon-juice.com reader as well?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Gaffler: DC is not a state. (My cousin kick started the campaign to get Taxation Without Representation on the license plates.)

Bob: A guy in WA (state, not DC) died while trying to fuck a horse.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    As the map says, my state is bad at caring for the homeless. And the mentally ill.

Police shootings, emergency radio network, minor league baseball.

• Options
    DJ_Enki said:
    BobDesperado said:

Are you a balloon-juice.com reader as well?

Yeah, one of my favorite sites.

• Options
    LaserWolf said:
    Bob: A guy in WA (state, not DC) died while trying to fuck a horse.

"What will I say to the kids?"

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    he didn't try to fuck a horse. he successfully was fucked by a horse.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I grew up in South Carolina, and we were always 49th in everything. My dad used to joke that the state's unofficial motto was "Thank God For Mississippi."

Shortly after moving to Chicago, I was at some kind of dinner-party-shaped event and this dude asked about what I'd been doing in SC, and I told him that I'd come off of a couple years working at a free clinic. For some reason he seemed very surprised, and asked if there had been a big need for that kind of thing down there, so for an example I pulled out some statistic I'd filed away: that for a hot minute our semi-rural county had been able to claim the highest per-capita occurrence of gonorrhea in the nation. He was floored, and after a few more minutes of similarly graceless conversation, drifted off into the festivity. A little while later, I saw him edging his way back toward me with a couple ladies in tow, and when he saw me see him, he yelled from like halfway across the crowded room, "James! James! Stay right there! I want you to tell them what you told me! About the gonorrhea!"

My evening never really rebounded after that.

• Options
    thrope said:

I wonder if that raised or lowered the horse's status with his equine peers.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    do not watch the documentary titled "Zoo". most disturbing movie i've ever seen.

• My state is the worst at sucking.

• The_Non said:
    I had to read student essays from Wyoming about their most "dramatic moment in their life," and all they would talk about was so and so died in a car accident.

I-80 + winter = worst driving experience ever

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    ny is the worst @ state government. shit is atrocious.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    thrope said:

I wonder if that raised or lowered the horse's status with his equine peers.

I think I unwilling streamed this video once, very disturbing.