Bedroom Rockers

paulpoitierpaulpoitier 29 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I missed out on these when they were released. Anyone have an extra one for sale?

Comments

• I'm also interested in a copy of this, someone get at us!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• nice!

where do y'all get those proper word balloons? I'm such a graemlin novice.

• I think I have like 1 or 2 hangin around. PM me if you want to work sumfin out. Also, I heard that XLR8R and Adidas are putting out the hard cover edition this month.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

nice!

copy and paste them...then you can extend them in an image editing program

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

nice!

A GRAEMLIN EXPLOSION!!! Somebody needs to son me on this shit as well.

• plaese excuse my ignorance but are you guys talking about the book with pictures of dj's collection/studios in it?

oh and that lil scrappy graemlin is

• yeah that's exactly the book we are talking about.

• XLR8R and Adidas are putting out the hard cover edition

there's going to be release parties at addidas stores throughout september. it's going to be available for sale at all locations, i believe.

• it's going to be available for sale at all locations, i believe.

overseas too (europe) ?

• a few things:

a lot of dj dudes live like pigs

how can the photographer and xlr8r be from the bay and not have BAY AREA deejays up in that piece.

I found it hilarious dudes who happened to be just listening to thur 3 copies of skull snaps and 5 salts and had 'em all lined up and pulled out

• how can the photographer and xlr8r be from the bay and not have BAY AREA deejays up in that piece.

cause they only shot in cities with adidas originals stores:
    nyc, miami, boston, dc, pwortland.

• can someone tell me who is in the book?
    thanks

• our own djs ayres, kidgusto, and our on-again-off-again dj pj from galactic fractures, plus monkone, edan, dj spinna, reverend shines from lifesavas, red alert, dj craze, and tonnnnnnnnnes of wack hipster schmucks who just fell off the turniptable.

• sounds cool
    thanks man!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    turniptable.

• good to hear it's being released as a hardcover.
    I'll wait for next month.

Thanks to those who PM'd.

• our own djs ayres, kidgusto, and our on-again-off-again dj pj from galactic fractures, plus monkone, edan, dj spinna, reverend shines from lifesavas, red alert, dj craze, and tonnnnnnnnnes of wack hipster schmucks who just fell off the turniptable.

i ACTUALLY liked Rev. Shines set up. It was in the big ass damp basement with a ping pong table and the sp-12oo just cheeeelin'.

• i ACTUALLY liked Rev. Shines set up. It was in the big ass damp basement with a ping pong table and the sp-12oo just cheeeelin'.

dude has got some RAAAACKORDS. buleeeee dat.

• i ACTUALLY liked Rev. Shines set up. It was in the big ass damp basement with a ping pong table and the sp-12oo just cheeeelin'.

woudn't be suprised.

btw

that "fa sho" 12 probally one of my fav indie rap records in the past few years. Shit you can actually play out and have people dancing to.

Whats up with Ohmegga Whatts? really feeling that dudes production, sounds like he gets dusty with the dusties.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    our own djs ayres, kidgusto, and our on-again-off-again dj pj from galactic fractures, plus monkone, edan, dj spinna, reverend shines from lifesavas, red alert, dj craze, and tonnnnnnnnnes of wack hipster schmucks who just fell off the turniptable.

i ACTUALLY liked Rev. Shines set up. It was in the big ass damp basement with a ping pong table and the sp-12oo just cheeeelin'.

That was actually a cleaned up version of his basement. Its usually more chaotic. Hommie used to KILL Portland in the late 90's.

• Whats up with Ohmegga Whatts? really feeling that dudes production, sounds like he gets dusty with the dusties.

Dude is dude. Nice guy, great rapper. His group Lightheaded is really fresh, haven't heard much of his stuff on Ubiquity. He bought some records from me at the last Nightowl show. aaaaand that's about all i know!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

For real.

R**n is a cool dude and put me up on some teengs.
    I'm sure going on tour with Kenny Dope didn't hurt either

game over baller real headz know the deal yaoming breakface?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

For real.

R**n is a cool dude and put me up on some teengs.
    I'm sure going on tour with Kenny Dope didn't hurt either

game over baller real headz know the deal yaoming breakface?

Digging with Dope in Tokyo.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Shines was one of the first people I met in Portland who was actively identifying and collecting breaks. I had a half dozen other Portland customers who were sampling and picking up breaks including Jumbo, but Shines was