CandleSTRUT - check out the latest haul!!

Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central

Comments

• That Sage & Citrus is a boot, you can tell by the font.

• "The first one I got was Pink Lady Slipper"

B/W

After years of research...this is why the Internet was created.

• "Pink Lady Slipper"

aka

"Stripper Scent"

• oh lordy, "fruit salad"

• ha ha ha wtf?

lil dude takes his candles a bit too serious i think...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• Orange Dreamsicle, Garden Hideaway and Soft Blanket

"I was pretty darn upset!"

Oh, wow he's got those hand sanitizer joints too!

• "I've got soft blankets burning right now"

• oy - a friend got me a Yankee candle as a gift once. I didn't know what to do with the monstrosity. So I used it on a camping excursion to light my picnic table. I also used regular candles made of soy and beeswax and shit.

The next morning, I discovered that the 'Yankee' candles were completely bug free, while the other candles were floating with bug carcasses.

Not sure what this means. But the chem-lemon scent of a Yankee candle was offputting to me. And apparently it was to insects too.

• I hope this dude posts up his story about his legendary come up at the gift shop in Maine that was going out of business and liquidating its stock of mountain pine large jars.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I ride for Moonlight Harvest. :slowburner:

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I have a feeling that video may come back to compromise that lad's efforts at getting laid in high school.

• christmas at the beach.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    I have a feeling that video may come back to compromise that lad's efforts at getting laid in high school.

something tells me that won't be on the top of his high school to-do-list anyway...

• DB_Cooper said:

i have a feeling he will be infusing some soft blankets in high school

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    brokenrecord said:
    oy - a friend got me a Yankee candle as a gift once. I didn't know what to do with the monstrosity. So I used it on a camping excursion to light my picnic table. I also used regular candles made of soy and beeswax and shit.

The next morning, I discovered that the 'Yankee' candles were completely bug free, while the other candles were floating with bug carcasses.

Not sure what this means. But the chem-lemon scent of a Yankee candle was offputting to me. And apparently it was to insects too.

Are you the kid in the video?

• You know as a new parent I tell myself that I would support my daughter no matter what her hobby was, but dear god I hope it isn't something this lame.

• CousinLarry said:
    You know as a new parent I tell myself that I would support my daughter no matter what her hobby was, but dear god I hope it isn't something this lame.

i dig the lameness. it's the future of rebellion.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I have only one candle and I burned half of it before I got tired of the scent. It's soy-based and smells like a cupcake.

Seems like a nice kid who will be able to strike up conversation with most any girl since he uses the same products. He'd probably be able to explain to brokenrecord that certain citrus-y scents are a natural insect repellent.

• HarveyCanal said:
    Are you the kid in the video?
    Naw man. He's on some little dude candle collectro shit.

Almond said:
    He'd probably be able to explain to brokenrecord that certain citrus-y scents are a natural insect repellent.
    lol - maybe. EXCEPT the bug filled 'natural' candle was 'blood orange'. Not sure what the Yankee candle was. It was an unnatural shade of powder blue I seem to recall. And was nose hair singeingly strong.

Yeah - I don't like cake-y, sweet candles either. I am obsessed with Votivo Moroccan Fig. Which I doubt is all that natural either. But shit smells like heaven. Mmmm. I'm sniffing it right now!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Does anyone else get headaches from strong fragrances? I can put up with sweet stuff and perhaps the Pink Lady Slipper, but most def not that Citrus Sage he described.

• there are no candles in maine.

[shhhhhhhhhh]

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    You know as a new parent I tell myself that I would support my daughter no matter what her hobby was, but dear god I hope it isn't something this lame.

Exactly what I thought, too.

"Don't you like picking up weedsmoking instead?"

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    BTW, what is wrong with kids lately?

• leonleon 883 Posts
    I'm in the wrong line of business apparantly. I chose the wrong type of wax ;P