Graffiti writer's murder spree.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
Anybody know what this guy writes?

Suspect charged in deadly New York stabbing, carjacking spree
Gelman, 23, who is unemployed and known to authorities mostly as a graffiti artist, was arrested about 9 a.m. Saturday, about 28 hours after he allegedly began the spree spanning three New York boroughs, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.

Comments

• I'm guessing "spit"?

• street_muzik said:
    I'm guessing "spit"?

yeah, thought the same thing myself! just another chance to pin a tag on someone who is nothing

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Stabb187

• WTF that dude was a writer? dudes been huffing xylene or some shit....Redrum187 seems fitting as well

• I don't understand the article. Where's the Tea Party connection? And if Sarah Palin didn't cause him to go crazy, why is this even news?

• sabadabada said:
    I don't understand the article. Where's the Tea Party connection? And if Sarah Palin didn't cause him to go crazy, why is this even news?

Watch out, you Brighton Beach, Russian Bath taking mother-effer. We're gonna smear YOU with this one

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Struggling to keep up with the timeline here:

Investigators believe Gelman then took the Lexus, drove about a mile away to the home of his ex-girlfriend and allegedly stabbed her mother, 56-year-old Anna Bulchenko, 11 times, at about 10:30 a.m. Gelman's former girlfriend found her mother dead on the floor when she returned home at about 4:15 p.m., police said. She called police.

But in the short period before they arrived, authorities believe Gelman -- who presumably was still in the apartment -- allegedly attacked the former girlfriend, 20-year-old Yelena Bulchenko, with a knife. He chased her into the street and killed her, also slashing the jacket sleeve of a passerby trying to stop him, authorities said.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm not at liberty to say dude's tag but yeah dude is nuts. My wife's office is representing him so that's like some big shit. I picked her up last night at court for a quick dinner date and it was bonkers out there, news vans and all sorts of shit.

• I'm sorry I made a joke because this is some scary random fucked up shit. And the sickest joke of all is right there in the article, 25 paragraphs in:

Kelly said Gelman had 10 previous arrests, mostly for drug charges and graffiti, plus one robbery charge. His most recent arrest was January 26, when he was accused of possessing crack cocaine.

WTF!

• yo when it comes to being crazy dangerous violent motherfuckers, russians hand qll of our collective asses to us on a plate.

• tripledouble said:
    yo when it comes to being crazy dangerous violent motherfuckers, russians hand qll of our collective asses to us on a plate.

umm..let me take that back. kindof poor taste to be gneralizing like that.
    my apologies.

im glad Lozito put a stop to that rampage and hope he heals up well and quickly. he shold get a medal of honor

• tripledouble said:
    yo when it comes to being crazy dangerous violent motherfuckers, russians hand qll of our collective asses to us on a plate.

my apologies.

im glad Lozito put a stop to that rampage and hope he heals up well and quickly. he shold get a medal of honor

• white_tea said:

Investigators believe Gelman then took the Lexus, drove about a mile away to the home of his ex-girlfriend and allegedly stabbed her mother, 56-year-old Anna Bulchenko, 11 times, at about 10:30 a.m. Gelman's former girlfriend found her mother dead on the floor when she returned home at about 4:15 p.m., police said. She called police.

But in the short period before they arrived, authorities believe Gelman -- who presumably was still in the apartment -- allegedly attacked the former girlfriend, 20-year-old Yelena Bulchenko, with a knife. He chased her into the street and killed her, also slashing the jacket sleeve of a passerby trying to stop him, authorities said.

yeah, that's an awful long "short period" there! .....

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    tripledouble said:

my apologies.

• he also wrote 'Wes' too.

him and Map should hang out.. LOOL

• tripledouble said:

"Did he have hands? Did he have a face? Then it wasn't us."

• Herm said:
    tripledouble said:

"Did he have hands? Did he have a face? Then it wasn't us."

haha

• after speaking with some dudes in NY it appears as though this guy wrote WES from WS Crew..

cant say i've heard of him...or seen anything he has done..

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Speaking with=reading on a message board

• ^^ really? not quite sure where you got that idea...

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    tokyobeats said:
    white_tea said:

yeah, that's an awful long "short period" there! .....

I'm not sure what you guys are on about? He goes to his ex's house at 10.30am, she's not home so he kills her mother & then chills all day in the apt. The daughter comes home at 4.15, finds her mom dead, calls the cops, in the short time before it takes the cops to arrive he emerges from another room & attacks his ex.

• Possum Tom said:
    Speaking with=reading on a message board

:lol: :killin_it: