after bath beer / ????????????????????????

tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
my fave time to throwdown........how bout you strutsters out there?

Comments

• Usually like a beer post-sento. If they don't have any, I bring one in and ask them to put it in the fridge for me.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    floating glass of sake in molten lava hot onsen.
    followed by ice cold beer upon exit.

??? plainstone

• mattB said:
    floating glass of sake in molten lava hot onsen.
    followed by ice cold beer upon exit.

Question is ... Edamame or Kakinotane with that, Matt? Tokyobeats?

• mattB said:

handsdown EDAMAME!!! throw in some sembe for good measure ;)

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    plainstone said:
    TOUGH!
    But gotta go with t-beats.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Damn... I was hoping this was gonna be about a Japanese beer thats name translated to "After Bath Beer"

• beer in the shower is one of god's greatest gifts.

• bull_ox said:
    Damn... I was hoping this was gonna be about a Japanese beer thats name translated to "After Bath Beer"

Matt's a dab hand with photoshop after mocking up our record fair flyer. I'm sure he could make it happen!

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Whenever you feel like you're coming down with a cold, take a hot bath and drink some hot beer while you're in there. Heat them up by opening them first and then submerging them up to the neck in a large pot of hot water that you keep on the stove on a low flame just below boiling temperature. After about 20 minutes they should have the right temperature. Stay in there as long as you can handle it and drink up to a six pack or at least 3 bottles. This shit will make you sweat like a pig in heat and give you a very deep sleep afterwards. Watch out so you don't fall on your ass on your way from the tub to the bed because you're likely to be one lightheaded motherfucker.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    Frank said:
    Whenever you feel like you're coming down with a cold, take a hot bath .....Stay in there as long as you can handle it and drink up to a six pack or at least 3 bottles. This shit will make you sweat like a pig in heat ........ Watch out so you don't fall on your ass on your way from the tub to the bed because you're likely to be one lightheaded motherfucker.

I'll keep the cold thanks all the same