REP YOUR OBSCURE TV CRUSHES!

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Too many to list here, but Frasier (from the TV program of the same name) was dating some FINE-looking cougars during the run of the show...

Sayin. I caught this episode where he runs into this woman while stepping into a dry cleaners. She was fine but she had crazy ass too! I missed her name at the end otherwise I would have gotten my Google on.

I saved you the trouble. That's one of my fave episodes, and I THINK you're talking about this lady here, Bellamy Young:

This was the one where Frasier's family and friends keep hooking him up with these blind dates that don't work. BOOT ALERT[/b]: next time this episode runs, look out for the woman that his friend Roz sets him up with, this artist who also happens to run a bowling alley...she's rocking a tight brown body shirt, tight brown bell bottoms, and these holy-shit RED boots...talking about Allison Janney:

I've seen just about all the Frasiers by now, so I don't make a point of watching this show anymore, but if I see the "Three Blind Dates" episode is running that night, I always try to get a glimpse of Ms. Janney looking good in them freak-a-zoid BOOTS...which, unfortunately, Google doesn't have a photo of...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

This was the one where Frasier's family and friends keep hooking him up with these blind dates that don't work.

Yes, that was the one. He was on a wack date with this young blonde and while getting change at the dry cleaner he runs into miss thing. She looks mad thin in this pic. On the show they got a good shot of her from the side and her "bookie" (word to Big Stacks) was like TADOW!

BOOT ALERT[/b]: next time this episode runs, look out for the woman that his friend Roz sets him up with, this artist who also happens to run a bowling alley...she's rocking a tight brown body shirt, tight brown bell bottoms, and these holy-shit RED boots...talking about Allison Janney:

I will. I missed a big chunk in the middle of that episode but caught the end.

As long as we're talking about Frasier guest shots, I'm gonna ride for Jennifer Tilly. I don't know if it's the breasts, the ditz voice, or the latter-day poker career but man, I've always wanted to hit that.

On Frasier she was totally typecast too. I like 'em a little slutty.

As long as we're talking about Frasier guest shots, I'm gonna ride for Jennifer Tilly. I don't know if it's the breasts, the ditz voice, or the latter-day poker career but man, I've always wanted to hit that.

i never realized how hot the mother on Malcolm In The Middle was...until i saw her guest shots on Frasier. she played a cop who was supposed to be another of Frasier's various dates...but she fell for Frasier's DAD instead

i never realized how hot the mother on Malcolm In The Middle was...until i saw her guest shots on Frasier. she played a cop who was supposed to be another of Frasier's various dates...but she fell for Frasier's DAD instead

Yeah, we could start a whole thread just dealing with women who guest starred on Frasier.

Yeah, we could start a whole thread just dealing with women who guest starred on Frasier.

seems like several good-looking older actresses got work whenever Frasier needed a love interest

• I don't think anybody's repped for Rashida Jones yet...thank you, Quincy!

Abs-Co-freakin'-lutly-sign.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Crystal McCrary Anthony of BET - My Two Cents.

Smart n Sexy

Man, this picture is breathtaking.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I definitely have a thing for Boston Globe reporter Amalie Benjamin, who covers the Red Sox.

Now, about this Amalie Benjamin...never underestimate the power of a tight sweater, son...Amalie (and Heidi Watney) know the deal:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3062/2950756802_ac8c9971b4.jpg?v=0

...and wouldn't ya know it, the picture ain't comin' through! But click on it, you'll see what I'm talkin' about

Now, about this Amalie Benjamin...never underestimate the power of a tight sweater, son...Amalie (and Heidi Watney) know the deal:

...and wouldn't ya know it, the picture ain't comin' through! But click on it, you'll see what I'm talkin' about

THATSWHATIMTALKINABOUT!!!1!1!![/b]

But you're in Chicago, right? How do you know about Heidi and Amalie?

• Love getting my world events on.

I DIDN'T know about Heidi and Amalie!

Until just now, when you printed Amalie's picture!

And I'm a sucker for sexy-egghead types (in the Tina Fey/Lisa Loeb tradition), so I went straight to Google just to see what else I could find...the headshot pic you printed is cool, but I wanted to see the rest of her...and that's when I discovered the boner-popper photo up above.

I DIDN'T know about Heidi and Amalie!

Until just now, when you printed Amalie's picture!

And I'm a sucker for sexy-egghead types (in the Tina Fey/Lisa Loeb tradition), so I went straight to Google just to see what else I could find...the headshot pic you printed is cool, but I wanted to see the rest of her...and that's when I discovered the boner-popper photo up above.

Yeah, Amalie is the truth. I saw her in my local Stop and Shop with her roommate once. I should have hollered, but I was straight shook.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    [/img]

is this on DVD? I can't figure out when it's on and hate watching out of sequence.

Unusually good-looking cast. The coach's wife is smokinhot.

Jaye P. Morgan from The Gong Show

• food network is forever killin' it.

Man, this picture is breathtaking.

I can't stop looking at it either.

The fact that she evidently didn't use any makeup doesn't hurt...

• I just searched, "Friday Night Lights," and reopened this thread.

Props to Ed Powers for bringin' it with Tami Taylor. Oh my... Signs that I'm aging is that I've got it bad for the mother of a 16-year-old on a show, rather than the 16 year old.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Since the last few posts (OK, just one of them) were TV chef-related, I am not about to pass up the window of opportunity with which this bump has presented me to rep hard for a 20+ year crush, and the finest woman on UK TV right now;

From her SI swimsuit issue days, for those who need a reminder;

• not jimmie walker.

peace, stein. . .

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here are some more:

Gayle King from the "Gayle King Show" on OWN (I love me some grown women)

Valarie Pettiford formerly on the "Half and Half" TV show (ditto)

Genevieve Gorder from "Dear Genevieve" on HGTV

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• i hardly watch tv but i usually cant zap over COPS until i feel too bad watchin it, that is.

• I fuckin love Giada!!! The perfect woman

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I guess she's not that obscure, seeing as how she's been on SNL for a little bit now, but Nasim Pedrad got it goin' on. I've been checking her for a minute.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Indira Varma on The Human Target

• Local NYC new anchor Dari Alexander:

Better known to some of you here, as Ernie Anastos was dropping the Chicken F*ckin' bomb:

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    batmon said:

Indira Varma on The Human Target

She was in a pretty good BBC cop show last year called Luther, playing Idris Elba's wife. Worth looking out for on whatever cable channel carries BBC dramas around your way.