Shadiest Album Cover of All Time?

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
Found this one at a Half Price Books. I have a lot of funny covers but this is the best. Just not in good taste. What were they thinking??!? Their writeup is priceless too.

Comments

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    :shocked: Is the record any good, though?

• can we get a rip of "jive talkin'"?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Classic bone.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    downtownrobbrown said:

Side B, track 01

"I Came Here"

• oh my

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    This one's going to be hard to top.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    take that shit (back) to WEIRD RECORDS THAT SUCK DOT COM

• Options
    SoulOnIce said:

The Boner thread has dropped to the bottom of page 9 on Nozidermy and hasn't been added to for almost a month. Apparently they can't be bothered with it under the New Order. (Too busy posting pics of Kanye's dick related.)

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    oh man, i MUST hear this lp. plaese to rip!

• "and speaking of deliverance"

• The paragraph about the bassist is my fave, haha

BobDesperado said:
    SoulOnIce said:

The Boner thread has dropped to the bottom of page 9 on Nozidermy and hasn't been added to for almost a month. Apparently they can't be bothered with it under the New Order. (Too busy posting pics of Kanye's dick related.)

you sound bitter.

• Options
    SoulOnIce said:
    BobDesperado said:
    SoulOnIce said:

you sound bitter.

You have me on ignore, remember?

Yeah, I didn't think so. We must be up to 15 or so ignores from the Duke Of JP and not one of them has stuck. You've got a worse track record than Lindsay Lohan.

I don't have any idea what the fuck you are on about.

I know you get a boner from knowing people put you on ignore, but I don't use it.

you haven't really given me any reason to anyway, you don't troll 1/10th as much as you did on Waxidermy.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Ha! No joke, I was thinking about this LP when I clicked the this thread. Unintentional comedy to the max.

jammy said:

I can get something up soon. Don't expect anything mind-blowing, the cover and band descriptions surpass any of the music. Non-offensive Pittsburgh adult rock.

• The Vibrators! batteries included

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Is the little girl giving a silent plea to the photographer or is picture man probably in on it too? No matter, I'm thinking it didn't end well for her.

• Options
    SoulOnIce said:

I know you get a boner from knowing people put you on ignore, but I don't use it.

you haven't really given me any reason to anyway, you don't troll 1/10th as much as you did on Waxidermy.

From the NFL thread:

"SoulOnIce
    Posted: 24 January 2011 04:23 PM
    ZOMG A TYPO!!1!!

You are the most boring person to argue with in the history of the internet.

I forgot how vastly unrewarding it is. I'll go back to ignoring you now, thanks! "

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    that is pretty sick

• Scott said:
    Ha! No joke, I was thinking about this LP when I clicked the this thread. Unintentional comedy to the max.

jammy said:

I can get something up soon. Don't expect anything mind-blowing, the cover and band descriptions surpass any of the music. Non-offensive Pittsburgh adult rock.

Wow. Where did you get your copy? Is this thing underground famous?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    SoulOnIce said:

From the NFL thread:

"SoulOnIce
    ZOMG A TYPO!!1!!

I forgot how vastly unrewarding it is. I'll go back to ignoring you now, thanks! "

LMAO at you saving this.

• Options
    nzshadow said:
    BobDesperado said:
    SoulOnIce said:

From the NFL thread:

"SoulOnIce
    ZOMG A TYPO!!1!!

LMAO at you saving this.

I didn't save it. Just knew where it was.

(What's funnier, LMAO or ZOMG?)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Rip please

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    shooterali said:
    The Vibrators! batteries included

Who is gonna admit they rock doubles?!

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Melliferous!

• Side A, Track 4
    "Love Won't Let Me Wait"

...(Until She's Legal for Love)

BobDesperado said:
    SoulOnIce said:

From the NFL thread:

"SoulOnIce
    ZOMG A TYPO!!1!!

lol ... ridiculous ... I just meant that I had been ignoring you the normal way people who don't need help from technology do, as in I hadn't been replying to your poasts or getting drawn into your arguments. I don't use the "ignore" function on here and, as I said, you haven't really been the ubiquitous troll that you were on Waxidermy so it never really crossed my mind. This proves once again what I said in the quoted poast above, though - you manage to draw people into the most dull and mundane arguments in the history of the internets.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:

Lol, a new gremlin maybe?

• Options
    SoulOnIce said:
    This proves once again what I said in the quoted poast above, though - you manage to draw people into the most dull and mundane arguments in the history of the internets.

Nah, I've never posted about spindle wear.

Until now.