never get tired of this one:

Comments

• This one really busts my clams

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Vajra murders this shit.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• DJ_Enki said:
    Vajra murders this shit.

vajra gots skills PLUS he plays the funky shit!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I always really liked Q-bert on this one

• Pretty obvious, but HEEEEYY BOY:

• chasechase 767 Posts

DJ Battle ISP vs XMen - Watch more Funny Videos

best ever

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

i know its not a "scratch routine" but as there was the babu blind alley juggle i thought it would get a pass

this would be far more enjoyable if the included First Rate's footage, still one of the best scratch contests ever!

d-styles is G.O.A.T status!

this is the one that turned me from casual listener to a full blow scratch nerd back in the day

mike's NBK routine still blows me away

Craze is so fucking sick with it. Left hand, right hand, crossfader, upfaders, it doesn't matter at all to him.

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts

• This one was a beast of its own too..

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

• JusMeJusMe 68 Posts
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY15XACMYIk

• damn that qbert video at the summit, i remember i first saw that on a TTV VHS my buddy brought to my place we bugged out for ever watching it over and over again both our first times seeing someone like qbert dj....when i noticed that qbert scratched Hamster Style, i nearly lost my shizzzz, i was the only dude in my neck of the woods that dj'd hamster style and most of my friends learned to dj that way and when i saw shortkut and qbert on it i thought i was truly on some next shit...lol

i guess not....

• JibsJibs 12 Posts
    I always enjoyed this video from dj Abilities

DJ Abilities - 1999 DMC US Finals

I've been trying to find a set by dj Quest from the tableturns 2nd aniversay but every link i find is dead. Quest kills it as usual.

• 1996 DMCs was the first time I really saw "turntablism". I was hooked instantly. What led me to get turntables and eventually into digging

Noize had a pretty killer routine. Juggling was on point, but creating the Big Poppa tone...shiiiit.

This was my second favorite routine: creativity off the charts

(sorry won't let me embed)

aaaand...gotta rep some local talent:

Ah shit, Pump! He came through with Hedspin and rocked the 45 Sessions 1 year anniversary a couple months back...they killed that shit.

• This one from 1:40 is great, musically spot on.

iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src=""
    frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

• DJ_Enki said:
    Ah shit, Pump! He came through with Hedspin and rocked the 45 Sessions 1 year anniversary a couple months back...they killed that shit.

Glad to hear he's still doing his thing. 10 yrs ago he was the king here in town. Deep crates, too.

I wish I could find a clip of his winning DMC Canada routine from 2000...he brought the house down!

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts