Englang/Great Britian/U.K explained!!!!

innercitymusicinnercitymusic 53 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
I never knew they had so much land! Also had no idea how you could explain the countries they are part of or used to be part of or they still are par of!, just insane!!

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    You know this is a mockumentary right? Don't believe a word the man says.

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    Junior said:

It's 100% accurate

gaz said:
    Junior said:

It's 100% accurate

Dude, I've got family in London and am pretty sure that most of what he's saying is lies. It's all principalities of England apart from Ireland which is part owned by the US. Great Britain is a term made up to allow the occasional talent from Scotland and Wales to compete in England's Olympic team.

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    "apart from Ireland which is part owned by the US"
    funniest thing I've heard at least youve got good sense of humour

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    gaz said:
    Junior said:

It's 100% accurate

actually not quite, he says that northern irish people call themselves british not Irish which is bollox, only unionists northern Irish would do that. i

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts
    mickalphabet said:
    gaz said:
    Junior said:

It's 100% accurate

actually not quite, he says that northern irish people call themselves british not Irish which is bollox, only unionists northern Irish would do that. i

No, the Queen doesn't let them. They have to call themselves British. Which they do. And they all love the Queen.

Duderonomy said:
    mickalphabet said:
    gaz said:
    Junior said:

It's 100% accurate

No, the Queen doesn't let them. They have to call themselves British. Which they do. And they all love the Queen.

yeah your right, i'm from the republic and a big fan of the queen, bless her cotton socks

You now that you are allowed to poast in the Brits thread right?

Although you probably would have to support England next time they play Ireland. Rugby or football.

Duderonomy said:

Although you probably would have to support England next time they play Ireland. Rugby or football.

i went into the brits thread once, reminded me of a J D weatherspoons

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Don't mind Duder, he hates the Irish.

mickalphabet said:

An Irishman walks into a bar? Is this some kind of joke?

The French President, is sitting in his office when his telephone rings.

"Hallo, Mr. Sarkozy!" a heavily accented voice said. "This is Paddy down at the Harp Pub in County Clare, Ireland. I am ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you!"

"Well, Paddy," Sarkozy replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Right now," says Paddy, after a moment's calculation, "there is meself, me cousin Sean, me next door neighbour Seamus, and the entire darts team from the pub. That makes eight!"

Sarkozy paused. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 100,000 men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Begoora!" says Paddy. "I'll have to ring you back."

Sure enough, the next day, Paddy calls again. "Mr. Sarkozy, the war is still on. We have managed to get us some infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be Paddy?" Sarkozy asks.

"Well, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Murphy's farm tractor."

Sarkozy sighs amused. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 6,000 tanks and 5,000 armored personnel carriers. Also, I have increased my army to 150,000 since we last spoke."

"Saints preserve us!" says Paddy. "I'll have to get back to you."

Sure enough, Paddy rings again the next day. "Mr. Sarkozy, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We have modified Jackie McLaughlin's ultra-light with a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four boys from the Shamrock Bar have joined us as well!"

Sarkozy was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 100 bombers and 200 fighter planes. My military bases are surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I have increased my army to 200,000!"

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" says Paddy, "I will have to ring you back."

Sure enough, Paddy calls again the next day. "Top o' the mornin', Mr. Sarkozy! I am sorry to inform you that we have had to call off the war."

"Really? I am sorry to hear that," says Sarkozy. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well," says Paddy, "we had a long chat over a few pints of Guinness, and we decided there is no fookin' way we can feed 200,000 prisoners.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    DELETE

:-P

Paul said:
    Don't mind Duder, he hates the Irish.

Shoosh you, you're invalid.

:-P

mickalphabet said:
    Duderonomy said:

Ha! I genuinely laughed out loud on that.