Rick Ross Blows A Million At K.O.D.

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
WTF???????!!!!!!! Spend a million dollars in one night at a strip club? I call bullshit. What the hell is going on here.........

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Strippers and Cristal ain't free.

• the narrator is irritating

awwwdinary for an aaaawtist.

• Back when "Make It Rain" was the #1 clurb hit, there were a few regular ass low-level drug dealer fools who would come into my weekly and a couple friends' weeklies in town and shower the crowd with ones. This Hippie Hop chick I knew used to go to every single spot just to get free money. She was cleaning up! I think the most she got in one night was $70-something. She'd post up near the stage and/or elevated dancefloor, wait for the song to come on, grab what she could and bounce. Smart woman.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    That's a lot of money for a prison guard to be carrying around.

• "just real people, real convo"

• I predict the IRS will pay Officer Ricky a visit..soon

Nas,Trick Daddy some other dumb rappers never learn

• I predict the IRS will pay Officer Ricky a visit..soon

Nas,Trick Daddy some other dumb rappers never learn

• Mason's Chain!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    They should have threw that money at Kool Herc

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    DeeRock said:

Agreed. And at the rate they're going, they will be in Kool Herc's position financially in a few years.

• so without even knowing who this Rick Ross character is i can guarantee that the funds would have been better spent on someone considered the "founding father of hiphop" after watching the first 15 secs of the video...

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    ...he could have brought him some trim for less than that....damn trick

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ross and "his cohorts" collectively spent a million on a party at a strip club. Y'all are making it sound like Ross personally tipped strippers a million bucks...oh, Soulstrut.

b/w

Obama should open up the national treasury to cover Kool Herc's medical expenses.

b/w

God himself should trim a portion of his beard, put it up for auction, and then send the proceeds to cover Kool Herc's medical expenses.

• Smoking a blunt while being interviewd by NBC...excellent.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Apparently there is a Super Bowl party going down here in Dallas this week that cost a million bucks to get yourself and 10 of your friends in the door....supposedly they have 29 folk/groups who have each coughed up the mil so far.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    stratasphere said:
    DeeRock said:

Agreed. And at the rate they're going, they will be in Kool Herc's position financially in a few years.

:game_over:

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Ross and "his cohorts" collectively spent a million on a party at a strip club. Y'all are making it sound like Ross personally tipped strippers a million bucks...oh, Soulstrut.

oh much more reasonable. i hope they all go broke.

• Why are some people so mad about this. It's great for the strippers. Might have even been your sister.

• first of all these guys, like the high ups in finance, know what the dollar is really worth by now and what it will become in the next few months ^^ ...throwing around toilet paper wouldnt make such a huge fuzz

from what i heard they made the club run out of money and they couldnt continue lol

masons chain is exactly right i believe ross is a high up drug dealer with secret service connections (the gov makes the most money out of the illegal drug trade), if the IRS will come to him its only as a front.

id give kool herc my last cent, theres a reason these guys throw around money like its nothing and he doesnt get no help. one of the reasons i grew sick of hiphop for many moons in the last few years before the quality of music brought me back in 2010...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

b/w

Obama should open up the national treasury to cover Kool Herc's medical expenses.

b/w

God himself should trim a portion of his beard, put it up for auction, and then send the proceeds to cover Kool Herc's medical expenses.

I bet if it was DJ Screw you'd be selling your house to help him out. :-P

(No disrespect to the dead intended).

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    slotbeggazz said:
    masons chain is exactly right i believe ross is a high up drug dealer with secret service connections (the gov makes the most money out of the illegal drug trade), if the IRS will come to him its only as a front.

Yeah ok... BUT does he possess the keys to the hollow earth?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    HarveyCanal said:

b/w

b/w

I bet if it was DJ Screw you'd be selling your house to help him out. :-P

(No disrespect to the dead intended).

Screw didn't need help...he had money. If Herc hasn't been able to parlay his fame into at least a decent insurance policy...that's on him, and not on us. I've got my own family to look after.