anyone still hung up on drumbraeks, check this shit out...

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
raer find from last summer, did post a pic ina finds thread at the time, no sounds though, so i put together a vid and uploaded it on youtube just now..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Comments

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    ok.. so somebody please tell me why the embed function does not work anymore ?????????

• Check the "use old embed code"(or something to that effect) checkbox.

b/w

Just an opinion, but those drums sound :shitty:

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    wow those breaks suck!

• There's no way those breaks are the best that Denmark has to offer.

djsheep said:
    wow those breaks suck!

HEY.. before dissin this, u dudes should check out the whole thing, shit gets hot around 3:20

and YO.. please tell me know where the f.. the check box is located, im kinda lost here haha

i listened to that whole file. i want my 7 minutes back. i mean, seriously, how could you use this shit, there's hats all over the place, sloppy. i could play that shit better drunk.

i up the ante with this sir, as Denmark's finest offering, just off the dome... easy to find too!

djsheep said:
    i listened to that whole file. i want my 7 minutes back. i mean, seriously, how could you use this shit, there's hats all over the place, sloppy. i could play that shit better drunk.

haha.. yeah i know, the drums a mad untight, still though, love the sound, crusty is fuck, when the kick comes in at around 3:20 the shit bangs!!!!

now, please someone give me a crash course in how to get this freakin vid to embed..

• unityunity 179 Posts
    upskiboo said:
    djsheep said:

haha.. yeah i know, the drums a mad untight, still though, love the sound, crusty is fuck, when the kick comes in at around 3:20 the shit bangs!!!!

yeah, this is some sort of danish joke

• upskiboo said:
    now, please someone give me a crash course in how to get this freakin vid to embed..

Directly under the place you can copy the code when you press "Embed" there are three checkboxes, check the one that says "Use old embed code"

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    It does sound aiight around the 3:22 mark but these are far from the illest drums I've heard from Denmark.

barjesus said:
    upskiboo said:

Directly under the place you can copy the code when you press "Embed" there are three checkboxes, check the one that says "Use old embed code"

YO thanks a lot barjesus, i was fuckin around in the SS personal setting trying to find a checkbox, haha, you ment on youtube, thanks agian help appreciated, im a caveman when it comes to this shit ;)

NOW EVERYBODY PLEASE CARRY ON SHITTING ON MY RAER DANISH CASSETTE BEATS TAPE COME UP ;D

• upskiboo said:
    djsheep said:

I'm definitely feeling the sound, too. The sloppy playing only makes it more :raw: , and there's nothing a little chopping couldn't fix.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    sounds like the drummer went to the 'Meg White & Lars Ulrich School for Out-Of-Time Drummers'

• upskiboo said:

YO thanks a lot barjesus, i was fuckin around in the SS personal setting trying to find a checkbox, haha, you ment on youtube, thanks agian help appreciated, im a caveman when it comes to this shit ;)

No problem, I just noticed the embed code change earlier today. Happy to pass it on.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    barjesus said:
    upskiboo said:

No problem, I just noticed the embed code change earlier today. Happy to pass it on.

This change is supposedly supposed to make all the embeds work on iphones, don't think that it does. This HTML5/flash thing is gonna be a crazy train wreck.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    Jspr said:
    Such aggressive unimpressedness.
    shitting on euroman break

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    I rather liked it actually

this one goes boom boom bap boom boom bapadap.. had a some free time yesterday and banged out this little schlager party.. putting doodoo records to work!!! ;)

• It's more the rarity of this vintage tape that makes it kinda special having these breaks on it. But there are simular breaks 4 days on the drumdrops series...

• Killer drums from Grethe Agatz -" En g??s og en g??se" :

http://www.divshare.com/download/10886222-28a

• upskiboo said:
    this one goes boom boom bap boom boom bapadap.. had a some free time yesterday and banged out this little schlager party.. putting doodoo records to work!!! ;)

I know you did it for the drums, but that's just...wow. So many chirpy chirpy cheep cheeps.

• the one toward the end with the dune buggy was cool....
    but what was the point of all that??

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    hertzhog said:
    upskiboo said:

I know you did it for the drums, but that's just...wow. So many chirpy chirpy cheep cheeps.

yes, that is evil genius...

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    No Mac & Katie Kissoon?

officially THE only useable drums on a version of Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep

• MR_ZIMMS said:
    But there are simular breaks 4 days on the drumdrops series...
    and better breaks.

• upskiboo said:

That James Last and the one at 1:40 were dope. Whats the third one? Those claps are awesome!