Soulstuter's Studios 2011

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
I've been working super hard trying to get everything in the lab pointed towards the future. Finally there! Protools 9...

and look how slim this is now:
i never want to have more records than can fit in this for the rest of my life

Comments

• Dude, nice setup, and protools is ballin for sure, but the real fire
    is in the last picture.

That lamp is DOOOOOOOPE.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    possum tom i love that Grand Royal poster you have i have it as well mine is in pretty decent shape but i need a frame for it like you have for yours...dope set up btw!

this is my lil shit hole studio in the sky...this pic was taken from my vocal booth..lol
    Attached files

• Come on struttuers, I want to see some pron....I'm currently making some renovations. Give me 3 weeks and I will post some pics.

• Not the best pics because I just snapped em this morning with no thought of lighting, but it's the gear that matters anyway.

studiopan

station1

station2

808s

decks

vinylz

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    Tom, great setup...nice and clean. Hope 2011 treats you well.

BTW, heard you met my buddy Josh the other day....hahahahahaa

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    facesd said:
    Tom, great setup...nice and clean. Hope 2011 treats you well.

BTW, heard you met my buddy Josh the other day....hahahahahaa

yeah man... Josh and I had to share a hotel room in AC for this trade show earlier this week. Stand Up guy, that Josh.

• Possum Tom said:

I have something about the same size and I have the same goal. I have a couple of crates to unload at the next DC show, but I ultimately want everything to fit in there. One in One Out.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    since that band x isnt fittin in the shelf, let me get that

ill post my setup later today. i dont think i have any pics online already.
    i see my studio changing a bit since im moving away from recording into the computer and into a dps24. selling my console as well and putting some money into some high quality pres and compressors.

diggin the setups yall
    was hopin to see more folks share

• go to www.imixhouston.com and you can see the A room at our facility!

www.imixhouston.com

• leonleon 883 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    Possum Tom said:

I have something about the same size and I have the same goal. I have a couple of crates to unload at the next DC show, but I ultimately want everything to fit in there. One in One Out.

I like the idea, and i've tried as well, really hard, but:
    IT JUST CAN'T BE DONE.
    Imagine deciding which top 3 ROy Ayers, Mayfield, BRown, Beatles etc. etc. albums can stay, and the rest has to go because it don't fit on this shelf?
    Better switch to MP3 then.
    Going through the lot and selling off a bunch every now and then on the other hand is def. a good idea. Like gardening.