a t l

lessthanthreelessthanthree 34 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central
who's heading to hotlanta this weekend for the show?

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Also, this. This. Right?

Right.

• I assume you are talking about the Atlanta Boat Show - according to the website, the show will open tomorrow (Thursday) according to the schedule, in spite of the ICECOPALYPSE outside. They should quickly reorganize the boat show into a sled show.

The city is still 3/4 shut down, and the power has stayed on, thus we all get a bonus expansion of humanity. I mean we get some time to just be ourselves.

If everybody had just gotten out and shoveled on day 2 (like they do in Chicago), then we wouldn't be in this mess. But I'm glad they didn't! I am going to eat some more tater tots.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    lessthanthree said:
    who's heading to hotlanta this weekend for the show?

If you are talking about the Record Show best you just hit the fleas or record shops I've mentioned in the city guide.

The show is pure crap. I stopped attending two years ago.

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    What shooterali said.

b/w

If you mean the Falcons v. Packers game? I'll be THERE.

I should probably go to the record show and sell, but the tables are the most expensive of any other record show in this region, at $65. The organizers are out of their gourds.

Oh - if you're already here in Atlanta, I'll be DJing at the SoundTable tonight. 10pm until. Soul & Funk 45s, classics & rarities.

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    Terry_Clubbup said:
    If everybody had just gotten out and shoveled on day 2 (like they do in Chicago), then we wouldn't be in this mess. But I'm glad they didn't! I am going to eat some more tater tots.

When did you come back to Atlanta?