Set Sales HOT or NOT (r.r.)

2»

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    how about this?

does this work? what im asking is that i dont have to throw every record by itself right?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    how about this?

does this work? what im asking is that i dont have to throw every record by itself right?

looks good, i need to step my money game up there is some shit i NEED on these set sales,

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    i need to step my money game up there is some shit i want on these set sales

• Options
    Looks good from here.

K.

How's things over there Kev?

• A lot of sellers are AFRAID to price shit to move. Don't get greedy.

• when sellers do setsales, they are pretty much closing the door on wild ebay speculation. its hard to turn your back on that. especially on private pressed litle nuggets that could really fetch loot on ebay. gotta have some balls and not be too greedy, but maybe its stupid not to auction it.
    sometimes you got to ask a lot for a record, depending on how much you paid for it and how much money you need to raise. cant knock that. sometimes you gotta put a very hard to find record at a slightly steep price cause its not too easy to turn up that kinda shit. aint no reason to gouge on common records, even if it is real dope, been sampled 3 times or sells for $25 at TSL.

but in the end, price how you want people, just keep making the setsalelists. if people want it theyll pay and at least you offered it.

i'll throw one up soon too. promise

• You guys need to put your e-mail in your set-sales and trades. I remember when I was a unregistered lurker I wanted some of the trades and sales bad...but no way of contact.

• You guys need to put your e-mail in your set-sales and trades. I remember when I was a unregistered lurker I wanted some of the trades and sales bad...but no way of contact.
    artifactor, i think it would be to the benefit of soul strut if sellers DO NOT put email info.
    peace, stein.

artifactor, i think it would be to the benefit of soul strut if sellers DO NOT put email info.

peace, stein.

why not ?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    You guys need to put your e-mail in your set-sales and trades. I remember when I was a unregistered lurker I wanted some of the trades and sales bad...but no way of contact.

peace, stein.

word, you want the wax, stop bein' a stalker and register... heh...

peace, stein.

Do you mean so it is only open to Soul Strutters? I'm just saying to open your clientele further than the strut. I don't know.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    You guys need to put your e-mail in your set-sales and trades. I remember when I was a unregistered lurker I wanted some of the trades and sales bad...but no way of contact.

You know, after putting up my email address in my last set sale I noticed an huge increase in the amount of spam I was getting (which was very minimal before). I've heard there are web-crawler-type programs that harvest email addresses that way, so now I'm relunctant to do it again.

peace, stein.

word, you want the wax, stop bein' a stalker and register... heh...
    just sayin' it is to everybodys benefit that we have more registered users posting valuable information. peace, stein. . .