Dope Christmas gifts aka What Did You Get?

2»

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts

Some cufflinks with the kids names engraved on them.

Top Trumps Mingers
    http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/minger-trumps.html

A pair of trousers from the wife which I think are a bit Kid Creole (August Darnell) but she likes them.

I bought myself some ID Nikes for riding the bike, with reflective shit and the kids names stitched into them.

It's all about the kids these days though...

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Jimster's hero... Sir Baconface

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    No "She's Gotta Have It"?

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    They had to make room for 'She Hate Me' evidently.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    got this: http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10885088&partnerId=3Z15B7Q1-112F

and it's been raining like crazy outside, so i get to stay in, watch it from end to end and re-live the whole thing. awesome.

• Paul said:
    They had to make room for 'She Hate Me' evidently.

shouldnt "she's gotta have it" be in that anthology instead?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    JRoot said:
    Decoded by Jay-Z

I got this, too.

Cash, socks, stove-top espresso maker (this was an apology gift due to the espresso machine that was given last year exploding, spraying coffee ALL OVER my yellow and white kitchen LMHO), chocolate, amazing homemade baked goods, Swan Silvertones 'Move Up' 45 and some terrible-tasting but high grade homegrown.

• watch, long johns, wool socks, and coffee beans from Mighty Good Ann Arbor (yum) from the rents. Christmas gift of the decade award goes to my brother and my ladyfriend, though, they went halves on an eBay lot of about sixty 50s/60s era pocket paperbacks. they DO love me!

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    - Samsung sound bar for the flat screen.
    - Japanese chef's knife made from folded steel