???Parents Just Don???t Understand.??? (Remake-R?)

dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
i just read an article on CNN about Willow Smith possibly remaking the track and about her working with Jay-Z

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/29/willow-smith-may-remake-parents-just-dont-understand/?hpt=Sbin

whats the struts take on this? theres some pretty harsh comments below the article...

Comments

• better to follow in fresh prince footsteps than this:

... just don't understand.

• dj_cityboy said:
    i just read an article on CNN about Willow Smith possibly remaking the track and about her working with Jay-Z

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/29/willow-smith-may-remake-parents-just-dont-understand/?hpt=Sbin

whats the struts take on this? theres some pretty harsh comments below the article...

BAN

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    keithvanhorn said:

BAN

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    jaymack said:
    keithvanhorn said:

BAN

• damn y'all no shooting the messenger...lol

• dj_cityboy said:
    damn y'all no shooting the messenger...lol

I want to hear this remake.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Grandparents just don't understand.

• Martin said:
    i can't wait to hear the trials and tribulations of having two successful millionaire parents.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Martin said:
    american rappeurz>>>>>>>>>>>>> drake

• what i dont get is what will this track sound like? "oh my mom wont buy me louis vuitton, parents just dont understand"? or "i'm grounded and my mom took away my lambo, parents just dont understand"? lol

or maybe some"my mom caught me smoking out of a bong, and took away my laptop, blackberry & deleted my FB account, parents just dont understand"?

unless she spits it line for line um not bothering, and i am doubting thats going to happen as well..lol

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    what i dont get is what will this track sound like? "oh my mom wont buy me louis vuitton, parents just dont understand"? or "i'm grounded and my mom took away my lambo, parents just dont understand"? lol

or maybe some"my mom caught me smoking out of a bong, and took away my laptop, blackberry & deleted my FB account, parents just dont understand"?

unless she spits it line for line um not bothering, and i am doubting thats going to happen as well..lol

Go back and listen to the OG again. It wasn't exactly on some "smoking crack in project hallways" tip.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    [quote author="mannybolone"

Go back and listen to the OG again. It wasn't exactly on some smoking crack in project hallways tip.
    True, there was a brand new Porsche involved.

What's the school clothes verse gonna be like? "I asked her for Prada and she bought me Nine West!"

I'm not looking forward to having to explain to my son why, in entertainment history, there began being two of everything a couple of years before he was born.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    CityBoi u sucK at HipHop.

• phongone said:

Yes! at least someone agrees with me, i enjoy the comments you're too kind...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    phongone said:

Wack callin out the wack

b/w

The song is trash is the first place. Who cares?

• batmon said:
    phongone said:

Wack callin out the wack

damn! if i knew this was going to turn into a thread about basing judgements on people i would have went first, but thank you as well for the kind comments, its greatly appreciated...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Brian said:
    jaymack said:
    keithvanhorn said:

BAN

• batmon said:

Crazy talk.

• I still can't believe Willow did "Whip My Hair Back and Forth." Until yesterday, I was convinced that it was Keri Hilson. Yes, embarrassed.

• batmon said:
    phongone said:

• hogginthefogg said:
    I still can't believe Willow did "Whip My Hair Back and Forth." .

• empanadamn said:
    better to follow in fresh prince footsteps than this:

oh man.

how come I've never seen this?

this is awful.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    empanadamn said:
    better to follow in fresh prince footsteps than this:

oh man.

how come I've never seen this?

this is awful.

Straight doodoo! I forgot abou this tho! Whe I first heard it I thought it was ok but after hearing it now, it's straight skidmarks!!!