!!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS SOUL STRUT!!!!

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
So I grew up listening to Boney M Christmas, calypso Christmas and soca Christmas every year from about 9yrs old to my early 20s. Here is a little bit of how spent my youth for the Board, with whom I spend my adult time.

All the very best for you and yours, Strutters.

(I commend you if you get past the one minute mark...it's a lot easier with sorrel and rum)

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'd like to wish everyone a Safe & Happy Holiday Season....Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Thanks for another year of entertainment, friendship, stimulating conversation and of course music.

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Many great things in 2011 for you and your's!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Happy Christmas to you, Bassie!

I am visiting back home and we are snowed in--keeping warm. Christmas music, fireplace burning, food and drinks so necessary.

Much love to you and a Happy Holiday to all of you, Soulstrut. xoxo

• Merry Christmas one and all, especially to those of you with kids, which brings back a taste of what it was like when we were young.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Happy Christmas buttmunchers.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    MERRY X-MAS!

Here's a great deal on an uber-classique Latin Funk LP in great condition for some lucky strutteur!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-SUGAR-Vol-1-LATIN-FUNK-JAZZ-GROOVE-70s-PERU-LP-/300508168706?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item45f7aec202&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101#ht_4854wt_822

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    This one is for Bassie especially. Happy Holidays y'all.

• Merry Christmas all!! Hope you get what ya want this Xmas and in the coming year

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Merry Christmas Fam-a-lam!

:snowman:

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    a good morning to all on this lovely 104 degree day. eek!
    happy holidays to all strutters, even the ones whos posts i don't admire!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Happy Holidays Strutters!! Enjoy & be safe.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    All the best to the strutters and their family.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

• Garcia_Vega said:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Many great things in 2011 for you and your's!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Bassie,

I wish you and the entire Soulstrut Massive a very, Merry Christmas, and a peaceful and prosperous New Year in 2011. I thank all of you for being an informative, enjoyable, sometimes challenging, yet wonderful part of my life for over 7 years. I look forward to continued stimulating conversations, mind-melting mixes, top-notch musical knowledge, zany-high jinks, and overall good cheer in the upcoming year.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone.

Except Bucky Dent.

• merry christmas yall!
    :snowman:

• stepped into the marina this morning for xmas

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    merry xmas everybody