www.ScratchVision.com tonight!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
DO NOT MISS THIS TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Tonight 8pm (EST) live on www.ScratchVision.com DJ Kid Capri, DJ Spinna, DJ Kenny Dope AKA Debo & DJ Scratch spinning ALL VINYL!! ScratchVision Christmas Special. ***MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP TO SCRATCHVISION***

Comments

• damn, this sounds dope!

thanx!

• BUMP this shit live now.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    SALUTE

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    So dope. They are killin' it!!!!!!

• those small 45 slipmats are dope, where can one cop?

• I know I'm like this is the intro???

• kid capri's set wasnt the best obviously due to needle issues or whatever...not sure what was going on but he was unable to back cue for whatever reason...dropped some sick tracks though...

spinna's next, hopefully they "fixed" the issues they were having..

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    anybody know the first record spinna played?

• not sure but damn that Issac Hayes drop was ill...

• just tuned in a few minutes ago, Spinna is getting DOWN man this is sick.

• Kenny Dope up next...spinna killed it

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    Nice, Kenny Dope! Great to watch while killing time at work!!!!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    This tour of Spinna's studio and record collection is crazy!!!!!

• Gutted i missed this, anyone know if it's gonna be available to watch anywhere?

• froz1froz1 154 Posts
    djwaxon said:
    Gutted i missed this, anyone know if it's gonna be available to watch anywhere?

• i dont know if it is going to be replayed, i was able to record the audio from Spinna's Set though...didnt get to record Kenny Dopes set...again due to technical issues...

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Man that show was epic last night....... Kenny Dope shut shit down!

• SIRUS said:
    anybody know the first record spinna played?

ha ha ha ironically after just starting to re-listen to this now...first track was the theme from "Welcome Back Kotter"

not sure if thats what you refering too or not...but i am doubting it..

• I recorded, pulled into Ableton and quickly removed commercials (every 15 mins) and technical blips...small jumps here and there. Most of the set. This is Capri and Spinna.

I am pretty sure KD started his set then technical issues happened and the show never came back?? I went to bed kept it recording till I got up and all that I got was commercials and Kid Capri's single over and over again. Let me know if there was more and anyone has it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3e3gmh36gcfitts

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    They all played second sets and it went on for a while. Kenny killed it. All of 'em brought some ill shit out.

• DeeRock said:
    They all played second sets and it went on for a while. Kenny killed it. All of 'em brought some ill shit out.

TX Supreme, anyone got the rest? not sure what happend on my end.