Another eBay Trooper In Pursuit Of Record Imortatlity!!!

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
hello, if the ebays customers asks it to you (mp3 of record unique-tymes-LP). Does not give the (mp3) please. because I am a funkateer. we, funkateers have like to keep the rare records. we preserve same the mp3. let me know if that ok for you. if not the value of the records (goes downwards).. thank you very much

lol

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• behemoth said:
    hello, if the ebays customers asks it to you (mp3 of record unique-tymes-LP). Does not give the (mp3) please. because I am a funkateer. we, funkateers have like to keep the rare records. we preserve same the mp3. let me know if that ok for you. if not the value of the records (goes downwards).. thank you very much

lol

i agree

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    billbradley said:

that was the message of the person who won a record off me in an ebay auction. he told me not to give the mp3s to any one who asks because he is a "funkateer"??!!??

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Sounds like a Unique Tyme.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    The_Non said:
    Sounds like a Unique Tyme.

no jokes about The Funkateers. they're watching!

• Just so long as the value of the records doesn't goes downwards, I think it's probably all good

• email him back and tell him you can sell the mp3's for more and ask if hes interested, lol, also let him know that 14 people before him buying the record asked for mp3's and you provided them..i'd also let him know that , now that hes purchased the album he as well cant make mp3's for people..

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I heard that all you have to do is declare that there is only one true Funkateer, keeper of all that are Raers, and then you to will be a Funkateer.

• by any chance was it this guy?

Woody Pena a.k.a. Da Funk Meista said...

My name is Woody Pena and I represent all the funkateers from Fresno, California...and beyond! Here, I am considered the walking music encyclopedia and when I came across your blog...I was FLOORED! You're about the only blog on the net that keeps it very true to the Old School! I for one LIVE for the Old School...I breathe the funk and nothing but the funk! Make sure I get that invite so you can keep feeding my already funked out BRAIN!

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    how the fuck does this "preserve" the price of a record..you proved it over and over again that posting mp3's of rare records helps to boost the price lol

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts
    lol, + ^this

&

that

http://www.mediafire.com/?yg79i4k5284q0hl

share the rare!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Funny shit....

Maybe he should just make sure any mp3 have "Record Kings' all over them...then he'll be safe.

• Sounds like a mission to pluck pubies.