The Girl-Girl Group

AaronAaron 977 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
What the fuck is the deal? What is the deal with girls only dancing with girls? I do not get it. I even tell them that it's just dancing and that I don't want anything more than a little two step on the dancefloor, but yet they think I'm trying to stuff the pussy. Shit, I don't even want to touch them, just do some steps across from them!!!

Someone explain the female-female dance phenomena: It seriously infuriates me.

IT'S JUST DANCING!!!

Comments

• I even tell them that it's just dancing and that I don't want anything more than a little two step on the dancefloor...
    Now that just sounds plain dishonest.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    No, really, I'm -- in the words of The DKs -- too drunk to fuck.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Son, you're just not grown and sexy enough.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I'm feeling this thread. I do sometimes find myself lady-less in the club (raerly) and when I really want to dance I'm not trying to be the dude dancing dolo. But I guess it's natural for girls to expect a guy to want to get down if he is approaching for a dance. After all, that's usually what I am after.

• 90% of the time, I dance solo.

Is that wrong?

• I dont dance, I just watch the dj and hate on him..
    "he's playing the re-issue, he's wack yo!"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I dont dance, I just watch the dj and hate on him..
    word the fuck up!!
    girls not wanting to dance with you could be like a million things

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Awesome!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Whoa, too many confessions in this thread by yours truly.

Don't post when you're drunk.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I think you guys need at least 5 posts seperating you at all times...
    these two avatars on-screen together are going to bring on some kind of epileptic fit...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"Ain't no room for fifth wheels that cock-blockin'
    And knockin' while I'm knockin' talkin' 'bout she ready to go..."
    Ras Kass

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Last night was so bad I got a preemptive cock-block via some self-important bitch before I could even infiltrate the circle! Probably for the better if that chick was any indication of what was to come.

Jesus, do I need to be shirtless in a tent to have sex-appeal?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    My two cents. Don???t shoot the messenger.

You are a victim of wrongs done in the past. Sounds like those chicks are through giving dudes the benefit of the doubt on the dancefloor. I???ll assume you???re not a creep and say that you might just want a dance, but legions of dudes before you have ruined it by starting with a smile and a dance and then fucking it up by suddenly trying to switch it to a wind&grind/octopus session. I know this sounds goofy ??? but asking a woman if she wants to dance with you might get you farther (in terms of dancing) than just trying to bust into a circle of dancing ladies.

There???s also this thing called girls??? night out where girls just want to party with each other and not really deal with dudes.

As for the ???ugly friend??? ruining your night. For all you know, the ???pretty one??? might have a history of bailing on her friend (ugly or not) for some dude and it has to be stopped before she ditches the person she came out with. It may be no thing for two guys to go out for a night and one of them takes off. For women, it poses logistical problems of how to get home safely and some chicks are not into hanging out alone at a club all night (and fight off guys like Aaron )while their friend sucks face with some dude in the corner.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    some chicks are not into hanging out alone at a club all night (and fight off guys like Aaron )while their friend sucks face with some dude in the corner.

Hatters!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    girls are only dancing with each other to attract men to them. if you can't get up in that, or if you're getting blocked, you might look too much like...

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Typical response from last night on the floor:

Me: Wanna dance with me?
    Them: I don't know how to dance.

Ladies, give it to me straight...
    "I don't find you attractive"
    "I feel uncomfortable dancing with you"
    "It's girl's-night-out"
    "I only wanna dance solo"

MB, thanks for the response.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    girls are only dancing with each other to attract men to them. if you can't get up in that, or if you're getting blocked, you might look too much like...

Wrong on both accounts!

• hmmm. i thought this was going to be about girl groups.

being that i am who i am [god's gift to women and gay men] i cannot identify with your problem. in the meantime, does anyone have an mp3 of the paris sisters' "i love how you love me"? sure would preciate.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

[color:red]TWELVE GIRLS BAND[/color][/b]

From their Bio: "One dozen beautiful young women, all in their twenties, take the stage and stand before an array of exotic and ancient musical instruments. Although an uncommon sight, the moment they start to play, it???s clear the members of the Twelve Girls Band are among the most gifted musicians in the world."

But they have a dirty secret they want to keep hidden. Says Amazon.com reviewer Donald Martin, "Twelve Girls Band is a music ensemble from China that actually consists of thirteen young women[/b]...."

Where is the 13th member hiding? Will those who suffer from triskaidekaphobia collapse during a Twelve Girls Band concert? Can you overlook this deception, Shig?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    find yourself a nice BBW

• oh yeah, the twelve girl band. the 13th girl is actually gwailoh [aka white ghost] so she dont really count, you know. anyways, i was dancing by myself at this club in beijing a few years ago and these 12 girls mobbed me on some "hey wanna dance" and i pulled the old switcheroo on them for you aaron. just looked right through them like they werent there. it was "shig's night out" in da club. i made out with myself and touched my own boobs. bitches were melting like yak butter, dogg.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    That's hot.

Assuage the rage.