Chicago Bound

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
Just found out I will be in Chicago next week from Monday - Wednesday. Anything going on?

I'm staying downtown at Hotel Allegro on Monday then heading up to Northbrook for the rest of my stay.

Hit me on the PM if anybody's wants to chill.

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Just found out I will be in Chicago next week from Monday - Wednesday. Anything going on?

I'm staying downtown at Hotel Allegro on Monday then heading up to Northbrook for the rest of my stay.

Hit me on the PM if anybody's wants to chill.

Well, you'll be a couple blocks away from Reckless Records' downtown location and, maybe more import to you now, not that far away from Chicago's oldest camera shop.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    Not sure if our schedules sync but my door is always open if you make it out to the bucktown area. I also work downtown, maybe we could try and get a dinner set up?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Peabody's! :necessary:

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    hope you packed some extra layers and a ski mask... chi in december is on some brutality

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Or an after-work drink situation. I wouldn't meeting some of the Chicago strutters as well. I think I've only met pickwick IRL.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    hope you packed some extra layers and a ski mask... chi in december is on some brutality

High of 13 degrees on Monday and Windy

• RAJ said:
    Possum Tom said:

High of 13 degrees on Monday and Windy

Don't cry or the tears will freeze your eyes shut. I've been to Chi twice in March and found it to be too damn cold.

• verb606 said:
    Or an after-work drink situation. I wouldn't meeting some of the Chicago strutters as well. I think I've only met pickwick IRL.

I'd be up for a "soul meeting" if anybody else is.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    pickwick33 said:
    verb606 said:

I'd be up for a "soul meeting" if anybody else is.

Why not? I've never met Raj.

I'm down for something Monday night.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    come by my place and get Kuma's!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    meatyogre said:
    get Kuma's!

meatyogre said:
    come by my place and get Kuma's!

I'll hit you up tmw.

• how's that chicago weather treating you? 1700 flights at o hare cancelled?

yeeeeesh.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    how's that chicago weather treating you? 1700 flights at o hare cancelled?

yeeeeesh.

Those were only the pilots who weren't from Chicago.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Yeah, I was thinking about that today. I am heading to Chicago in a week...hope it calms down a bit. Brrrrrrr...

Hope you are safe and having fun, RAJ!

Flew in this morning no problems. Only looks like chitown got a dusting.... But damn it is cold.

I'm only really in the hood for the night. Tmw I head up to north brook which is not really close to much I imagine.