Free Wesley Snipes

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
http://www.petitiononline.com/FreeWes/petition.html

This is absurd. That fool made millions of dollars and refused to pay taxes like the rest of us. He deserves to be in prison. Why is it that anytime a celebrity goes to prison there are people that want them released right away?

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    its the same kind of people that stand outside the window on good morning america for hours in the cold with a sign. no life of their own. get a job.

• I read the title as Fred Wesley Snipes...I was expecting some weird tribute act...

• djwaxon said:
    I read the title as Fred Wesley Snipes...I was expecting some weird tribute act...

Or finding out he outbid me on ebay :oof:

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    djwaxon said:
    I read the title as Fred Wesley Snipes...I was expecting some weird tribute act...

I did the exact same thing

• He is a certified half vampire ninja that plays basketball with woody harrelson. Why should he even pay taxes?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    djwaxon said:

LOL!!!!!!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    djwaxon said:

Or finding out he outbid me on ebay :oof:
    these jokes are better than most of snipes' output

• Uh, hi. I came here for the free Wesley Snipes ...

b/w

Re Fred Wesley Snipes: Steve Harvey Oswald?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    djwaxon said:

Me too!