Hello

Dr*GonzoDr*Gonzo 50 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
Hey everybody. I'm Ryan. I live in Dallas. I like records. It's nice to meet all of you wonderful people.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Hey dude. Welcome aboard.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,781 Posts

:hi:

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Wuddup Ryan from Texas. Get ready for a wild & crazy ride!!

• ^^ thats an understatment...lol

welcome dude!

• Thanks for the warm welcome. I used to lurk this board a few years ago at my old job, so I'm already familiar with some of the more colorful characters here.

Several of the discussions piqued my interest, but posting would have cost me my job... Which I ended up losing anyway.

I look forward to interacting/sharing/arguing with all of you.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,902 Posts
    But have you been listening to Texas Rap since the mid 90's?

I just found this sign at work. We Canadians are to polite sometimes...

Anyways... Welcome!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Welcome aboard!

b/w

Repeat after me..."Sorry Strutters, but there are no records in Dallas so don't bother coming here to dig".

• Rockadelic said:
    Welcome aboard!

b/w

Repeat after me..."Sorry Strutters, but there are no records in Dallas so don't bother coming here to dig".
    Right.

We've actually met a few times, back when we had the record swap at the Elephant Bar off of Greenville Ave.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

no cursing!

Dr*Gonzo said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Welcome aboard!

b/w

Right.

We've actually met a few times, back when we had the record swap at the Elephant Bar off of Greenville Ave.

Yep....remember you well.....this place is just like the Elephant Bar except we don't have drunk sorority girls from SMU wander in by mistake.

Possum Tom said:

no cursing!

This can't be true....my foul-mouth daughter hangs out here.

• Rockadelic said:
    Dr*Gonzo said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Welcome aboard!

b/w

Right.

Yep....remember you well.....this place is just like the Elephant Bar except we don't have drunk sorority girls from SMU wander in by mistake.
    If memory serves, I think I got the America Is Hard To Find lp from you during one of those swaps.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Welcome aboard! Talk about raers. Andddddddddddddd go.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Welcome.