Nasa found Aliens

2»

Comments

• Venter wikipedia author(s) favorite movie revealed:

(Venter's) company planned to monetize their work by creating a value added database of genomic data that users could subscribe to for a fee. The goal consequently put pressure on the public genome program and spurred several groups to redouble their efforts to produce the full sequence.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Our assumptions are in a dire need of shifting from egocentric based observation to logical speculation, from it's only what I can conceive until otherwise can be proven to it's all out there and we just need to catch up to speed.

b/w

Give a Monkey a Brain and He'll Think He's the Center of the Universe.

In other words, Fucking Magnets, how do they work?

This observation is interesting because it demonstrates that Life is more robust than the particulars of what has evolved into the dominant forms on Earth. I doubt any biologist finds this result surprising, other than the fact that we found a terrestrial example of it???the more variety we find on Earth means there must be even more variety outside of our planet. Evolution is a process, not a system of belief.

• Christmas tangent:

You're a three decker saurkraut and toadstool sandwich
    with arsenic sauuuuuce

• LaserWolf said:
    Mono is not a poison lake.

• I love this site. Y'all muthaf***as are scientists! I'm impressed, Soulstrut.