Comments

• *winces*

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'm going to have to call bullshit on that one. No one looks that happy when they have their mugshot taken.

• thats bizarre - i'd need to see something like that in person and maybe touch it to understand. I agree with one of the commenters though, a medical documentary about him could be interesting.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    My guess would be that it happened during birth.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    It's real IMHO. My good mate fell down his stairs a few years back, had a brain haemorrhage, had to have a hole drilled in his skull to remove clotting etc... Ended up with a BIG 1"-deep dint in his head, like you'd shoved your finger into a balloon.

Then, several infections later, when his brain was given the all clear, and they no longer needed access, they steel-plated that hole over and his head is of the correct shape. Scars are like the ones this dude has though. Ironically, this mate is a doctor, and people don't quite believe he is, when they see a black guy with scars all over his shaved head and a Manc accent turn up to treat them.

I'd say this half-head dude has had some head trauma and they have not yet confirmed if he can be plated back or, as it is the US and A, he's not got the money to have the job finished? His scars are consistent with this kind of surgery.

I just emailed this pic to my mate because he worries that people spend all day staring at his scars which he is self-concious about. NO, I said, THIS kind of thing is what people would be staring at.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

• i'm not reaching for that candy

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    I don't buy it. Not enough room for the brain. I found other photos where his beard was longer so it's either a good hoax or he's seriously mentally impaired.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    DOR said:

Food for thought

.. sorry

• I don't buy it either. This video comes c/o a mate in Glasgow (I don't know the nutter who headbutts the glass) & it didn't cause that much of a depression in his (evidently thick) skull: