This is just all the way wrong !!!!!

2»

Comments

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I know of at least 2 transgender record dealers in my area...and I ain't shittin' ya.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    On two different occasions, Wendy Carlos herself took the time out of her busy schedule of whatever it is she does these days to cancel my auction of "The Story of Tron," using ebay's copyright violation thing. When I went to her website there was a mention in the "WARNINGS" section that this particular record featured music from "third generation tapes," and it was clear that she still hadn't recovered from the psychic wounds of the fact that this record exists, although of course it's an offical Disney release, yadda yadda.

I looked around the site and found a lengthy, demented rant about the "soul assassins" and "liars," etc. She was vaguely referrring to people who talk about her sex change, all without ever acknowledging that she actually had a sex change, and strongly implying that she had been born a woman and that there never was an operation, which is obviously a lie.

It brought to mind the fact that folks get mightily upset when someone tries to change their race either in terms of how they behave (ie too many white people to single out just one) or their actual skin color (ie Michael Jackson), but changing one's gender is considered some sort of personal decision and that's it and that's all.

I also had two people who were former men try to front their way through auditions for female roles in a movie I made. It was amusing and fascinating in a certain way, but also an insulting waste of my time and theirs.

What I'm getting at is that I've come to the conclusion that people who get sex changes are not dealing with reality and should be avoided. I know that this is a pretty bold and hateful sounding statement but how many transgendered people do you know who seem to be playing with all of their marbles?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    how many transgendered people do you know who seem to be playing with all of their marbles?

Divine rules!

• might have to pull a crying game with that

Haha! You registered a new account just to post that admission?

I'd pull a crying game on all those girls but the fat man.

I dunno, I think I'd be haunted by the ghost of a murdered penis. I'm not ready for that. Ghost Dick. Creepy.

Oh, I was under the assumption they were pre-ops.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    might have to pull a crying game with that

Haha! You registered a new account just to post that admission?

I'd pull a crying game on all those girls but the fat man.

I dunno, I think I'd be haunted by the ghost of a murdered penis. I'm not ready for that. Ghost Dick. Creepy.

haunted, yes. but...

damn!

Have to wonder how much is photoshop or the fact that you can't see all of his/her face (not to mention JAWLINE) tho.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I guess I could agree that gender is a social construction, but sex is not. If you have a penis you are a man. If you have a vagina you are a woman. period. [color:white] (pun intended) [/color]

• and if you chop off you're penis you're

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    but at the end after she(?) picked the guy

Of course she[?] is a SHE. Gender, unlike biological sex, is a social construct that is highly contingent on the sociohistorical context.

I'm with Will Safire: gender applies only to nouns.

Geez, no one's gonna bite? If I said that in just about any university I'd be strung up. Ok, maybe not Bob Jones, but you get the idea.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i heard she-males are the new girls. so i picked up a brazilian one in miami a long time ago. i swear she was hot. really. she went down on me and was doing good work. then her package rolled out and i went "cold shower". i couldn't get it up but she could and i was not ready for that. i tried, but i guess i'm just a regular ol' pussy loving bitch.

oh, shit.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i heard she-males are the new girls. so i picked up a brazilian one in miami a long time ago. i swear she was hot. really. she went down on me and was doing good work. then her package rolled out and i went "cold shower". i couldn't get it up but she could and i was not ready for that. i tried, but i guess i'm just a regular ol' pussy loving bitch.

oh, shit.

confessions of a dangerous mind, starring F****