edited November 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• Jesus >>> Marley

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Dr. York >>>Jesus >>> Marley

• dirtydirty 93 Posts
    Can totally relate to this. My little boy would scream in the car until I put on the ethiopians or any other early ska.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    That's a demon child?? A whine, a squirm and a couple of kicks?
    When I was three I pitched such a fit over getting my hair cut, the guy cut himself on the scissors and told my Mom to never bring me back. And I paid for it with years of babysitting children only long-distance grandparents could love.

I question the wisdom of yelling 'legalize marijuana' on YouTube as you're about to drive with your kid in the backseat.

• bassie said:
    I question the wisdom of yelling 'legalize marijuana' on YouTube as you're about to drive with your kid in the backseat.

haha i'm sayin'... kinda comes across like he gets high with his kid in the car or something.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    batmon said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

The fuck outta here with that. I don't follow any of the 3 but come on now. Despite whatever good he's done, dude is foul.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    day said:
    batmon said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

The fuck outta here with that. I don't follow any of the 3 but come on now. Despite whatever good he's done, dude is foul.

Pretty sure that was a joke.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    walter_chron said:
    bassie said:

haha i'm sayin'... kinda comes across like he gets high with his kid in the car or something.

It's cool, he's probably just taking them to the pool or something.

I bet the Mom hates the off-camera friend. Has already asked the Dad to not hang out with his can't-keep-a-job-or-girl-for-more-than-a-month-dope-smoking-freeloading-beer-gutting-irresponsible ass when he's taking the baby out.
    "I don't care if you guys went to college together! He's a bad influence!"

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    when he starts nodding his head I can't help myself

thanks for sharing

The reaction was not so marked, but my friend's kids would calm right down to Lauryn Hill.

• bassie said:
    I bet the Mom hates the off-camera friend. Has already asked the Dad to not hang out with his can't-keep-a-job-or-girl-for-more-than-a-month-dope-smoking-freeloading-beer-gutting-irresponsible ass when he's taking the baby out.
    "I don't care if you guys went to college together! He's a bad influence!"

Are you projecting here? Things ok in TO, unwanted house guest or something? It seems to me you are taking this a bit too seriously.

Clearly my attempt at humour failed.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    bassie said:
    I smiled

• bassie said:

Apparently my attempt failed as well

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    day said:
    batmon said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

Wow