How Big Is Your Current Want List?

Manduro3000Manduro3000 265 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
I'm happy to say my want list is the shortest its ever been in about 10 years. Right now I'm only in need of 5 records.

Comments

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    5 records!? lucky, you must be fulfilled or some shit

I already have about 800 drum break records, but my wants list of breaks is still like 500+

:necessary:

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    I'm betting that the combined value of your 5 records is double the value of my entire list though

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Want list is ever changing but if you don't keep it under 100 at all times you're gonna drive yourself nuts.

I WANT IT ALL.

(I'm never gonna get it all so I like keeping things in perspective. My want list is probably like 60-70 right now. Human. Manageable.)

• I think I just came to the conclusion that I really don't need to have every single record I see. The 5 on my want list are records I know I will enjoy. Plus if I just concentrate on these 5 records I have a better chance of getting them.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Manduro3000 said:
    I think I just came to the conclusion that I really don't need to have every single record I see. The 5 on my want list are records I know I will enjoy. Plus if I just concentrate on these 5 records I have a better chance of getting them.

^^^^^These are words to dig by.

• i got a couple wants, but i dont really even care anymore.
    id much rather go out looking for records and find something out the blue on some spontaneous shit
    that being said, i got a short want list, but by the time i get them, itll be kindof anticlimactic. Mohawks LP...yeah i'll be hyped when i can listen to it in my home, but its not like i havent heard that shit a thousand times