Emma Watson...wow

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    She's 20. But white girls peak early, party girls especially. Face is a 7 with makeup, 6 without, body is a 5.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    hermes1 said:
    She's a 6. DEAL

if you look really quick that persons foot resembles what could be Emma Watson's penis???!?!?

• very nice actually.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    behemoth said:
    hermes1 said:
    She's a 6. DEAL

if you look really quick that persons foot resembles what could be Emma Watson's penis???!?!?

Hahaha

She's cute but that haircut does not suit her imo. I'll check back on her in 5-10 years.

• Herm said:
    YES.

To clarify, I find her incredibly cute but it's a little - okay, very - awkward seeing as how I/we pretty much watched her grow up.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    ost said:
    behemoth said:
    hermes1 said:
    She's a 6. DEAL

Hahaha

She's cute but that haircut does not suit her imo. I'll check back on her in 5-10 years.

Wait i don't understand, are we talking about the girl in the front? We are right?

Icky.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    TheeeCasualMale said:
    tabira said:
    TheeeCasualMale said:
    She looks like a small boy.

should be right up your street then TheeeCasualMale

Dear complete stranger,

Please extrapolate.

"small boy" meets "casual male". cheap throwaway that no one found funny

(BTW I should introduce myself to the strut. I'm neither a record dealer nor DJ nor musician. Just a brit living and working in France with a vinly addiction particularly for funky jazz ?? la prestige. There, done.)

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    leon said:
    Wait i don't understand, are we talking about the girl in the front? We are right?

Icky.

We're talking about the pictures displayed in the beginning of the thread.

• SoulStrut Elbow Patrol™

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Horatio's daughter ?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• Options
    Reynaldo said:
    She's 20. But white girls peak early, party girls especially. Face is a 7 with makeup, 6 without, body is a 5.

File Under:

Most Likely To Be Arrested In Thailand.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    She could play Angie if they remake Sleepaway Camp. "Insert stunt penis!!"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Is she regular or classic?

I think she has a gorgeous face and looking at the bikini shot, probably needs sun rays more than sandwiches.

Is it possible for you dudes to say, "Yes, despite the fact I am not attracted to her, I can see she is a good looking woman."?

Or is it that the only good elbows are the ones you want to touch?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    bassie said:
    Is she regular or classic?

I think she has a gorgeous face and looking at the bikini shot, probably needs sun rays more than sandwiches.

Is it possible for you dudes to say, "Yes, despite the fact I am not attracted to her, I can see she is a good looking woman."?

Or is it that the only good elbows are the ones you want to touch?

Regular Cute - not some walk in the room i want you to be my wife steez.

She's not like the ladies that Chan & Doc threw up in the Keys/Mya thraed.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Herm said:
    Herm said:
    YES.

To clarify, I find her incredibly cute but it's a little - okay, very - awkward seeing as how I/we pretty much watched her grow up.

ENTIRELY....TOO...EASY

• behemoth said:
    hermes1 said:
    She's a 6. DEAL

If your penis looks like that, then you should probably see a doctor ASAP.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    ladyday said:

???

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Miss Watson was cast to play the nappy-headed ubernerd/bookworm in the Harry Potter series and gets paid millions to maintain the physical appearance of a schoolgirl for the sake of the movies. She's changed a lot in the past few years and she'll probably continue to do so. I didn't mind her in the Burberry Campaign (Burberry trench coats are very nice). Of the Hogwarts students in her year, Hermione would be the most likely to appreciate a record collection.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Yea, she looks waaaay better with short hair.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    She probably cut her hair after wrapping up the final movie as a celebratory first step in divorcing herself from the franchise. Her character's signature physical attribute is the fuzzy, unkempt hair, although in the fourth book/movie she seems to discover leave-in conditioner. This is getting too Heels Thread...

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Decent legs, butter face.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Junior said:
    This thread makes me feel icky.

GTFOOHWTBS

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    bassie said:

Sayin...

• Woimsah said:
    bassie said:

Sayin...
    I think here, by definition 'good looking' for most dudes includes silicone, bronzer, Jessica Simpson extensions, purple eyeliner, and a photoshop extravaganza. Trannyliciosness!

I just watched Harry Potter and the Burning Bush, or something on TV tonight. Boring movie, but Emma Watson is very pretty. Duh.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    EMMA WATSON NOW!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    brokenrecord said:

I think here, by definition 'good looking' for most dudes includes silicone, bronzer, Jessica Simpson extensions, purple eyeliner, and a photoshop extravaganza. Trannyliciosness!

really?