Pacquiao vs Margarita

countmaculacountmacula 196 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
Anybody no some links to watch this online? I don't think it's gonna be worth the money to buy it.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Just drove by the stadium and it's definitely a Margarito crowd.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    all this locker room beef/drama is fucking unbelievable. especially on margarito's side. How is this fight going to prove margarito's a clean fighter? stupid shit.

• Options
    Pacquiao just DISSECTED that poor bastard. He's in a class of his own right now.

• Rockadelic said:
    Just drove by the stadium and it's definitely a Margarito crowd.

That's funny - despite a vocal presence inside, Pacquiao had much more crowd noise than Margarita.

I watched in the South Bronx with my Pinoy crew. fun times.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Pacman caned Margarito with those combos!! crazy!!

I nearly choked when Nelly came on!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    shattered the orbital bone in margarito's face.
    his corner might have killed his career by not throwing in the towel earlier.

• Margarito and his whole camp are pieces of shit for mocking Freddie Roach's Parkinson disease. I'm dissappointed Brandon Rios won because he's an even bigger piece of shit.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    JimBeam said:
    shattered the orbital bone in margarito's face.
    his corner might have killed his career by not throwing in the towel earlier.

His career was done way before, when he got caught with shit in his gloves and got destroyed by Shane Mosley.

• i cant find one replay link that works.

• RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    i cant find one replay link that works.

I can send you a dl link on hotfile if you want. It was a great fight.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    The nu breakface...

I enjoyed watching this fight but would love to see Manny face some real comp...it's been a looooooooong time, at this point.

But, back to this fight....Manny was finding the sickest ways to slip past Margarito's guard. Splitting his fists, going under or around...all in one combo after another.

I recorded the fight and caught it again this morning (aka not faded as a mug) and that uppercut that Margarito caught Manny with was siiiiiick.

Anyone hear Brandon Rios' fucking victory scream? Dude sounded like Vega from Street Fighter.