Options

Sun City Girls In Beirut

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    cool - thanks for this.
    lol - the start of the segment totally reminds me of any random 80s political punk band's music video.

• Options
    bassie said:
    cool - thanks for this.
    lol - the start of the segment totally reminds me of any random 80s political punk band's music video.

Yeah - I'm not sure where that footage came from, but it's the SCG's version of the Fugs song "CIA Man" off of their Horse Cock Phephner album. One of my favorites from before they went totally ethnic/esoteric.

• BobDesperado said:
    bassie said:
    cool - thanks for this.

Yeah - I'm not sure where that footage came from, but it's the SCG's version of the Fugs song "CIA Man" off of their Horse Cock Phephner album. One of my favorites from before they went totally ethnic/esoteric.

Man, I love that Torch of the Mystics, 330,303 Crossdressers stuff. This is kind of amazing that they ended up on what seems to be a big TV station?

Anyone heard their newest/last studio album with Charlie yet?

EDIT: Haha, I always wondered what they were saying in "Shining Path", but I guess the news clip would indicate that it's not really anything in a "real" language.

• Options
    dwyhajlo said:
    BobDesperado said:
    bassie said:
    cool - thanks for this.

Man, I love that Torch of the Mystics, 330,303 Crossdressers stuff. This is kind of amazing that they ended up on what seems to be a big TV station?

Anyone heard their newest/last studio album with Charlie yet?

EDIT: Haha, I always wondered what they were saying in "Shining Path", but I guess the news clip would indicate that it's not really anything in a "real" language.

The last album is great, as usual. It's got a heavy Morricone feel to it.