Options

The Incredible Edible Beard

edited November 2010 in Strut Central
http://www.lex18.com/news/man-s-beard-was-cut-stuffed-in-his-mouth-during-fight/page/1

The comments are amazing. Apparently in Kentucky "threatening" has been replaced by "threating."

Comments

• rayray 77 Posts
    I once ate a beard-

...wait for it...

-ed clam!

CROSS-THREAD-POLLINATION-EXTRAVAGANZA

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/60367/

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    This is extremely common in the South.

Not a day goes by that I don't hear about a forced beard eating incident.

The woman last week in West Virginia who was arrested for pulling a knife on her ex-husband and his friend and threatened to kill them if they didn't.....ummm.....errr.....eat her "cat".

The Ex''s friend told police he was gonna do it but the stench was too strong.

Now that's newsworthy!

• BobDesperado said:
    http://www.lex18.com/news/man-s-beard-was-cut-stuffed-in-his-mouth-during-fight/page/1

The comments are amazing. Apparently in Kentucky "threatening" has been replaced by "threating."

really?....no REALLY? ha ha ha ha all this over some halfass ride on lawnmower...lol, that was the funniest thing i have seen in a long time, i damn near spit juice all over my keyboard when he said "and he made me eat it" cant believe this lead to guns and knives being involved

i wonder what they'd do for a beat up Pinto with flat tires..

• Options
    Plus he has a snazzy hat.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    and before I know'd.......

• Options
    "It is really suprising to me that Harvey had the courage to lie like he has about the whole situation! Harvey has failed to mention that before any of this ruckus started that he had screamed profanity and vulgar things to a 14 year old Minor which at the time was 13. How can a so called grown man make the comments that he was scared for his and his brothers life when they are the ones that approached Holt and Hill on Holts property making threats that they were going to kill him and I will be the first to tell you that I have known Holt for over 5 years and that man has no mean streak like that in him, at the time of this incident the Westmoreland brothers where intoxicated and approached Holt and Hill on private property raising h*ll, Im sorry to bust the bubble but there is such a thing as trespassing and self defense so you know since the westmoreland brothers decided to take upon themselves to approach them drunk and threating so be it, they ask for what they recieved! And let the truth be known it had NOTHING to do with a lawn mower! Harvey had made one to many smart remarks, perverted need I mind you to one of the Defendents minor children about oral sex if that helps fill you in, and also both of the brothers were sleeping with Holts at that time girlfriend! What man is going to allow another come on to his property and threatin their life and then sleep with his so called girlfriend at the mans house in his barn, telling everyone that they going to kill Holt, and making discussting sexual comments to a 13 year old minor! The Westmoreland brothers are people that need to be psyciatriclly evaluated!"

Pure Red State comedy gold.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    "One thang led to anudder and befo I knowd it.."

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Breez said:
    "One thang led to anudder and befo I knowd it.."

that part had me rollin....wow