iPhone heat?

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Just got an iPhone..im wondering if anyone else that uses them knows of any dope apps that are digger freindly and are music rltd?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    digger freindly

Collector Frenzy app! (ceeFrenzy in the app search)

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    ps. did you get the 3GS deal apple announced yesterday? and a new iPhone is being released in 2 weeks.

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    my favourite right now is hakeypad.

super geek stuff, perfect triangles pointing to the left = minor chords. and to the right = major chords. nice and interesting way to find diff chords that are good friends with eachother.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I like the wolfgang's vault app....a whole shit ton of concert recordings

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    If you looking for music making apps it looks like NanoStudio is going to be amazing !

I am also partial to Nanoloop, Beatmaker, ReBirth, Argon, Toromini, Bleep!Synth, Mobeat and Circuit Synth.

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
    Imperial_Mao said:
    If you looking for music making apps it looks like NanoStudio is going to be amazing !

I am also partial to Nanoloop, Beatmaker, ReBirth, Argon, Toromini, Bleep!Synth, Mobeat and Circuit Synth.

gotta say that looks insane! beatmaker can be fun and Bassline is also cool

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Shazam for e-peeping at labels while a record's spinning.

also, i recently downloaded Bing Music's top 100s by year app. it's pretty sweet--i know someone like Pickwick would LOVE it.

has lists of the billboard top 100 song songs for each year, and you can listen to them for each year in "radio" format

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    If you're a biker, and, I guess in NYC, I like Spokes. Gives you list of all the bike lanes, how to get from a to b via the lanes, where all the local shops are, it's kind of awesome.

Soundhound, too. Better than Shazam by a mile.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    cheers, thankx for the info...

I just got the MC131X model, 16gb, nothing too flash, my girl upgraded here phone and got me one while she was at it...

Nothing too flash, but if I get hooked on it Ill surely upgrade...

So is the new SS forum iPhone friendly? Anyone tested it out yet?

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
    LokoOne said:

So is the new SS forum iPhone friendly? Anyone tested it out yet?

Seems to work well on the iphone. I've spent about an hour or so browsing with no problems, Im back to work in a few days and thats when i spend most of my time on forums, I'll give it a good try out then.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    gloom said:
    LokoOne said:
    digger freindly

Jonny Paycheck-endorsed!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    gloom said:
    LokoOne said:
    digger freindly

Jonny Paycheck-endorsed!

+1

Dopplerpad is kinda cool once you get the hang of it.

Android FX, Bebot & Dub Siren are fun to mess with and are like a buck.

btw, I don't play games on the phone, but this Bruce Lee app is eeeeel...

Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior, pre alpha from Digital Legends on Vimeo.

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    I just saw that intua beat maker is now $10. I'm about to pull the trigger, my cheap a$$ was put off by the $20 price tag the last couple years. Ten sounds legit.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Strutters with iPhones...

Not sure how long this will last.

Open up Safari on your iPhone and go to http://www.filmon.com/

BAM, 12 live TV channels. Including some naughty channels.

Better still, add a bookmark to homescreen and have an icon on your homescreen to tv.

Aspect ratio is a little messed up tho. But I ain't hating!

• Audiogalaxy is amazing. For free, you can stream any music file you have on your home pc to your phone. As long as your home PC is powered on and you have an Internet connection wherever you are. Plus you can make and save playlists on the go. Sound quality is great too.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Thanks for the ceeFrenzy love.

Would be real helpful if you can leave a quick review/rating on the AppStore for ceeFrenzy. The only review up there now (for the new version), is someone that obviously doesn't understand the apps purpose.

Thanks!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    pj4533 said:
    Thanks for the ceeFrenzy love.

Would be real helpful if you can leave a quick review/rating on the AppStore for ceeFrenzy. The only review up there now (for the new version), is someone that obviously doesn't understand the apps purpose.

Thanks!

Done.

This pains me to write, a part of me wants to keep this secret weapon... secret, but its just too damn good so I have to give props.

Having this app in your pocket is akin to having a digging partner with encyclopedic knowledge. Someone in the higher echelons of the mysterious international record dealing world, like Pap.

The UI is simple and intuative, the new image sizes are especially handy when you are trying to glean info on the go, crouched under a record bin whilst rival diggers and grumpy dealers eye you with suspicion and envy.

In fact not only is this app invaluable in the field, it is also a sure fire deal closer for impressing the ladies.

Nothing shouts SEXY! quite as much as a second hand record Ebay auction aggregator. Oh yes, the women just cant get enough of my smooth tales of in-the-field one upmanship and even better,close calls facilitated by this app.

Many a female has been reduced to moist putty in my gentle yet manly hands through nothing more than a casual glance at my iPhone screen.

The CeeFrenzy app icon is a beacon of class, style and masculinity. A stamp of manliness that few women can resist.

Without it you are nothing more than an empty husk of a man worshiping the Ceefrenzy users from afar, consoling yoursef with your crappy vinyl that you paid too much for.

• *ren and stimpy LOG advert narrator's voice*

Have you ever been sonned whilst digging in the field by a greasy ruffneck in an iron maiden tshirt? Do your fellow boutique diggeurs kick sand in your face whilst mocking your penchant for leo sayer lps? Is your Timmy Digalot status getting you down, making you feel as though you're half the diggeur you aught to be?

Well thanks to collecteurs frenzy, this can all be forgetten.. now you too can gripp and flipp your local private press psych no wave records with all the glib satisfaction of real diggeurs like Anthony Pearson and K in Canada!

damn this shit just sells itself doesn't it

• day said:
    faux_rillz said:
    gloom said:
    LokoOne said:
    digger freindly

Jonny Paycheck-endorsed!

+1

Dopplerpad is kinda cool once you get the hang of it.

Android FX, Bebot & Dub Siren are fun to mess with and are like a buck.

btw, I don't play games on the phone, but this Bruce Lee app is eeeeel...

Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior, pre alpha from Digital Legends on Vimeo.

doh, that andriod app has been blocked by apple now. won't let you dl

• snosno 332 Posts
    Moog Filtatron:

• Reactable is brilliant since the update (added ability to stream audio to disk)

and check out Korg iMS20 if you have an ipad. very very cool.