Anybody make edibles?

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
It's been a minute since I made weed brownies and it seems like the art of cooking marijuana has matured over the last few years?

So what are you cooking these days or what are your favorite edibles?

For making cannibutter I used to use the water boil method with purified butter but I I think I'm going to do the double boiler method this time.

Discuss.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Mary Jane Omlette for Sunday brunch is that shit. Bacon & Bellini - its a wrap.

I dont consume like i used to though.

• My mushroom shake make's dudes vomit, my mom makes head-warping brownies. Dunno, does any of this count? I'm drunk on edible beer.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    I haven't made any thing like that for quite a few years but I used to make danish, croissant, mud muffins, florentines and heapsmore (i am a baker by trade) and can hook you up with recipes if you like. The funniest thing was watching people eat anything we made and thinking because there was no horrible taste that it wouldnt be strong!

• the_dL said:
    (i am a baker by trade) and can hook you up with recipes if you like.

do it

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    BITD id add the green butter to some high % cocoa chocolate and make green chocolate.

nothing fancy,just boiling a muslin cloth ball of leafage in a big pot of water and dropping a stick of butter in at the end.

BITD id add the green butter to some high % cocoa chocolate and make green chocolate.

nothing fancy,just boiling a muslin cloth ball of leafage in a big pot of water and dropping a stick of butter in at the end.

• chapter 29 frank 151
    the lady and i live by b-real's brownie recipe.

• nzshadow said:

GOD DAMN MUSLIN

• batmon said:
    Mary Jane Omlette for Sunday brunch is that shit. Bacon & Bellini - its a wrap.

I dont consume like i used to though.

This is inspiration.

• the_dL said:
    I haven't made any thing like that for quite a few years but I used to make danish, croissant, mud muffins, florentines and heapsmore (i am a baker by trade) and can hook you up with recipes if you like. The funniest thing was watching people eat anything we made and thinking because there was no horrible taste that it wouldnt be strong!

:shit_yeah:

I used to bake for a living. Mostly french bread but I can follow recipes and have a bakers sense. . Cinnamon rolls would be bomb af tho.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I always end up just eating the butter.

• Truffles are the way to go. There's some dude here in SF who makes a killing selling them in the parks on sunny days. A little dangerous though. A whole one will knock you on your bottom.

Grown ass men should not be making Magic Brownies.

batmon said:

L.A.M.E.

is it the magic or the brownies that have your knickers in a knot?

nzshadow said:
    batmon said:

L.A.M.E.

is it the magic or the brownies that have your knickers in a knot?

I guess associate that shit w/ College era "lets eat it instead". The Brownies are the stickler.

It just seems very 20 something IMO.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Cooking it seems more grown to me.

Passing a joint around a group is infinitely less grown and sexy than "Go easy on the hazelnut biscotti, darling. The icing was made with hash oil."

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I want a KeefKat.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    bassie said:

Passing a joint around a group is infinitely less grown and sexy than "Go easy on the hazelnut biscotti, darling. The icing was made with hash oil."

i have not partaken in eating much except seeing people scared of smoking in high school
    go nuts at the extreme hogh on the school roadtrip
    however that biscotti/icing sounds like what ill end up doing for dinner party's when i am grown with two kids in a smoke free casa

• The hash chocolates I had in Amsterdam years ago are probably the best eating experience I've had.

• dirtydirty 93 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    The hash chocolates I had in Amsterdam years ago are probably the best eating experience I've had.

indeed. The hash chocolates from a little place called chocolata in Amsterdam had me leavin this planet.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    The key is making it into a good butter...make that dank butter and you can make whatever comes to mind. Anything that requires baking is typically going to be your best bet. Rice Krispie treats are always bomb, imo.

Or make a sick breakfast with piff biscuits...and put apple butter on that shit...--The me that isn't posting this blazed at 3:35am is NOT necessarily vouching for this, btw...

EDIT: Also...you can totally make good butter with vaporized ish'...if it's good ish', that is.

• I would always use the double boiler method to make my butter...haven't partaken in a long time, but there are a few things I want to try. I hear if you take a frozen pizza, cooked it halfway...then top it up with some fresh cheese and herb then finish cooking it on low heat, you got yourself some moon pizza.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Mix it with chili powder.
    Lace your chili with it, or top of your jicama with lime with it.
    Dazzle it on your eggs benedict.