Stretch and Bobitto on WKCR

2»

Comments

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts
    YEAH! thanks for dat link!!!
    such a great show!!! only classics on the plates and the talking is just ridiculous, no radio show ever will come close to this! Much PROPS to Stretch and Kool Bob Love!!!

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    yeah, but what about all the terrible homophobic snapping?

• staxwax said:
    yeah, but what about all the terrible homophobic snapping?

debbie downer....

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    ho boy here we go

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Stretch Army! Hahahaha!!!

I love the energy in that room. All those "ayoooo's!!!" are cracking me up!

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    So damn good. Thanks for the link. Im getting mad nostalgic.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    yeah end to end it was a wicked show, the wu tang cleng, shit was hilarious, so many moments where it was just laughter & dead air and people gasping for air from laughing so hard..

By any chance has anybody broken down the reunion show into 80 min segments that can be burned on multiple CD's? I don't have an iPod hookup in my car yet (multi-disc only).

• Options
    Herm said:
    By any chance has anybody broken down the reunion show into 80 min segments that can be burned on multiple CD's? I don't have an iPod hookup in my car yet (multi-disc only).

I just finished DL'ing it now, it got all broken up into different file formats in my itunes and I can't get it into the right order anyway. Unless I'm doing something wrong, which is probable.

You talking about the one Cas posted? The earlier link I DLed is all one long ass file.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Sween said:
    Herm said:

I just finished DL'ing it now, it got all broken up into different file formats in my itunes and I can't get it into the right order anyway. Unless I'm doing something wrong, which is probable.

sorry, i was in a rush. that link i posted is different than the reunion show. i just saw that blockhead had a link to 7 hours worth of just the talk breaks over the years and figured i'd pass it along.

hi sween.
    hi herm.

• Options
    cas said:
    Sween said:
    Herm said:

sorry, i was in a rush. that link i posted is different than the reunion show. i just saw that blockhead had a link to 7 hours worth of just the talk breaks over the years and figured i'd pass it along.

hi sween.
    hi herm.

Hello Cas. Hello Herm. I have to go now do the other link.

edit... I was cleaning the car a few weeks ago and found an old one of the shows with Rosie Perez as a guest. Hilario Andretti. I think I got it from someone here, I know I didn't tape it.

I say Hilarious Clinton.

Awesome.