Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    kems said:
    tripledouble said:
    kems said:
    "no, my name is Simon"

Rape Donkeys!!!
    mythical raer!!!

You can make fun of me, I don't care. Let me in on it though.

Not a lot to say. That dude used to post here under the name Rape Donkeys. Although, given that you have a sheep as an avatar, I could see how might think the game was afoot.

• kemskems 120 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    kems said:
    tripledouble said:
    kems said:
    "no, my name is Simon"

Rape Donkeys!!!
    mythical raer!!!

You can make fun of me, I don't care. Let me in on it though.

Not a lot to say. That dude used to post here under the name Rape Donkeys. Although, given that you have a sheep as an avatar, I could see how might think the game was afoot.

I see. Thanks Cooper. People with names like Rape Donkeys should be around more.

• kems said:

I see. Thanks Cooper. People with names like Rape Donkeys should be around more.

hmm, im all for it but thats debatable. that kind, mild mannered Good REcords clerk moves with the force of a wrecking ball pon de strut

i didnt even catch the sheep/donkey connection!!!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    kems said:
    "no, my name is Simon"

Rape Donkeys!!!
    mythical raer!!!

Err.. So, the dude working Good Sat. night was Rape Donkeys?

Mind = blown

• DOR said:
    tripledouble said:
    kems said:
    "no, my name is Simon"

Rape Donkeys!!!
    mythical raer!!!

Err.. So, the dude working Good Sat. night was Rape Donkeys?

Mind = blown

working? when youn rape rape is in the house, he is conducting a symphony from behind the counter

• it's true, if kems was there sunday i was on serious haywire plink-plink status. kind of a grim day.

i do remember DOR's guy buying PJ's but i'm fairly sure that was before saturday night meltdown. it gets hazy from about 6pm onwards through monday.

i got some nice albums at the show, but it's pretty much more music to feel awkward by.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    [ young rape rape is in the house

• kemskems 120 Posts
    rape_donkeys said:
    it's true, if kems was there sunday i was on serious haywire plink-plink status. kind of a grim day.

i do remember DOR's guy buying PJ's but i'm fairly sure that was before saturday night meltdown. it gets hazy from about 6pm onwards through monday.

i got some nice albums at the show, but it's pretty much more music to feel awkward by.

all good man, it seems like i should have asked for you with this rep that follows you. I was the cat that bought the south bronx "bottom line" 12" last week. keep up the good work.