Tracy Morgan and Chris Rock Scarborough Fair

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
http://tv.gawker.com/5670838/tracy-morgan-and-chris-rock-do-their-best-impression-of-simon-and-garfunkel

I didn't really need Simon doing Gin and Juice. But Morgan had me laughing.

Comments

• I wasn't able to watch the entire program that night, but that, along with Chris Rock cussing out the fellow on the phone who broke up with his girlfriend on Facebook was out-of-control hilarious. I never knew Paul Simon had a flow in him.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Uh, he doesnt. I was shocked at his terrible rhythm.

• Meh....it reeked of the kind of shit "Lorne" finds funny. I have a lot of respect for Rock and Jordan but this was seasoned with the weakest sauce imaginable.

• Meh....it reeked of the kind of shit "Lorne" finds funny. I have a lot of respect for Rock and Jordan but this was seasoned with the weakest sauce imaginable.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    funky16corners said:
    Meh....it reeked of the kind of shit "Lorne" finds funny. I have a lot of respect for Rock and Jordan but this was seasoned with the weakest sauce imaginable.

Yeah the rapping part was tepid, but I thought the singing was hilarious. The two of them talking shit to "Simon Garfunkle" was comedy too.

b/w

Partly Strange Rosemary and Thyme

b/w

I have a lot of respect for Rock and Jordan

• Unherd said:
    funky16corners said:
    Meh....it reeked of the kind of shit "Lorne" finds funny. I have a lot of respect for Rock and Jordan but this was seasoned with the weakest sauce imaginable.

Yeah the rapping part was tepid, but I thought the singing was hilarious. The two of them talking shit to "Simon Garfunkle" was comedy too.

b/w

Partly Strange Rosemary and Thyme

b/w

I have a lot of respect for Rock and Jordan

That's funny. I didn't catch that. Maybe he's morphing into his 30 Rock character.

• WHO DAT NINGA?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Chris Rock & Tracy Morgan both are funny as hell, IMO. The more over the top they are, the funnier they are.

• coldgritz said:
    WHO DAT NINGA?

Honky Grandma Be Trippin'

funky16corners said:
    That's funny. I didn't catch that. Maybe he's morphing into his 30 Rock character.

Poast-modern? So meta...

• BigKBigK 97 Posts
    This was mad funny, definitely not weak sauce, probably medium/hot sauce if any type of sauce based comparison is to be given

Funny too how Simon couldn't memorize a flow that about 5 million teenagers knew at one point... though it looked like he was trying to wing it, so maybe had only heard it a couple of times. Props to him for trying though and for saying bitches.