Favorite Album Right Now - New or Old

2»

Comments

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    Recently went back to this after what seems like decades. Some throwaways on sides 1+2, but 3 and 4 feature some really great soulful cuts where they get to stretch out. Their best work IMO.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    DustedDon said:
    SoulOnIce said:
    NEW:

(Ramesses, Take the Curse - UK psychedelic doom metal with lots of Hammer horror film samples, ex-Electric Wizard dudes.)

thanks for putting me on this.... i just ordered the "Baptism of the Walking Dead" limited edition (100 pressed)...

Word! Just a heads-up, the Baptism is an EP of 3 songs that are on the Take the Curse album ... but it does seem like the EP is easier to get right now than the LP, especially if you are in the USA. If you are in the UK or Europe, I would recommend ordering the LP directly from the label at their website, AtWarWithFalseNoise, while it's still available.

• SoulOnIce said:
    DustedDon said:
    SoulOnIce said:
    NEW:

(Ramesses, Take the Curse - UK psychedelic doom metal with lots of Hammer horror film samples, ex-Electric Wizard dudes.)

thanks for putting me on this.... i just ordered the "Baptism of the Walking Dead" limited edition (100 pressed)...

Word! Just a heads-up, the Baptism is an EP of 3 songs that are on the Take the Curse album ... but it does seem like the EP is easier to get right now than the LP, especially if you are in the USA. If you are in the UK or Europe, I would recommend ordering the LP directly from the label at their website, AtWarWithFalseNoise, while it's still available.

there is 4 tracks on the single EP + it folds out to a upside down cross....this pic shows both glow in the dark and clear. i think the glow in the dark is a bit more expensive.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Burns said:
    6th Borough Project - Part Five 12"

Love this label!

• tabira said:
    Recently went back to this after what seems like decades. Some throwaways on sides 1+2, but 3 and 4 feature some really great soulful cuts where they get to stretch out. Their best work IMO.

yes .... I love Southern Comfort too.... their best along with Free as the Wind and Those Southern Knights

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Bilal " Love for sale" LP

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    drewnice said:

:balla:

That cut is mesmerizing, puts in you a trance like state. I noticed your (drew nice) image is from nowagainrecords, whats the catch? I couldn't find it on their catalog.

That ethopian thang is going for $4000+, needs reissuance.

• blowing my mind!

• per0per0 153 Posts
    The Bamboos. 4